NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many players have they lost for the season already? It was at 6 a few weeks ago according to the cans on 105.7. I'm sure it's only gotten worse. Should Joe just use this injury to avoid getting killed and sit out?

Edit: was typing when you posted tweets. Perriman is hurt again? Fuck. I love Ozzie but he should not be allowed to draft receivers.

I think Perriman only has a minor injury... I'm holding out hope he can be really good bc I think he can be, but if not then I agree with you: Ravens should never draft a receiver again, lmao, only defensive players!

this is a perfect example why players should always take the most money. he restructured his contract so the team could get a friendlier deal and now they fucked him and will be released at seasons end.

Restructuring usually involves converting salary to bonus money. Money you might get to money you already have that the team can spread over up to 5 years on the cap. It becomes dead money if the player is cut and counts against the cap over the next year or two depending on the date the player is cut.

Watkins got traded to the Rams? Rofl rip to his career.

I'll go ahead and say this about the Ravens: as long as Jimmy Smith and Joe Flacco are able to play, we're winning the fucking Super Bowl. And we might not even need Jimmy Smith, but he's been the biggest loss since we won the SB a few years ago. When he was out vs. the Pats, they lit us up and came back from two 14pt deficits to win that playoff game 35-31. When Jimmy Smith was out last year we gave up multiple games, culminating in that loss to the Steelers to knock us out of the playoffs.

With Jimmy Smith, the Ravens at least make the super bowl and probably win it in 2014. Last year, IDK if we would have won it or not, but we would have made the playoffs.

We went deep on defense in the draft and offseason, but I still want him on the field.

Flacco is obvious as he is our QB... as long as those two are healthy, we'll be fine. Unfortunately, I have like 2% confidence that Jimmy Smith lasts this season or any season now, but, whatever. Hopefully our additions on defense will make up for it... but we lost tavon young AND maurice canady, which were actually big losses. Whatever. JUST STAY HEALTHY JIMMY!!

Rappaports rant brings the truth on zeke. Lol@ bitching about suspension when martvais bryant got how many games for smoking weed?

Yea Folk had the job won as soon as they signed him IMO
I think it was still Aguayo's to lose, and he's lost it already, imo.

He'll have to go like 5/5 from 50+ and not miss another to win this.

Very excited for this season. GO PATRIOTS #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back