NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Grimes is a piece of work good god listening to her on hard knocks.

I think the Bills would rather keep Shady unless he gets a first, which he won't.

I think it would be too much dead cap if they trade him now. Might as well let him play it out unless something ridiculous comes up.
Yup. They would get no cap savings but would save 6 mil in cash. I wouldn't trade him unless they were blown away. He's not over worked and should be fine through this contract.

Are Antonio Brown and Julio retiring?
Is Antonio Brown hurt? Or you must be talking about just on the Giants.

@bladee OBJ will never be the best receiver because when people think about him they see <DCrying>

When they think great, they see
796cc465dab9cbc793899ca1475e06f8--steeler-football-steeler-nation.jpg
ill remind you both by bumping this when time proves me right

You would love him if he beat women

ill remind you both by bumping this when time proves me right
Ill remind you that OBJ is an emotional queer and got his ass beat by a kicking net.

Kizer getting the starting job.

Wonder if Browns fans are excited.

Only if those women had EVER lied in the past, otherwise yea, maybe hes a dick.

Lol, except this isn't about "lying in the past" this is about lying several times about the incident in question

You would love him if he beat women

Except i'm claiming Zeke didn't do it, not that he did it and I like him for it. You stupid piece of shit (jk)

What's gonna be the excuse for the Canpernick warriors now that everybody's kneeling for the anthem and nobody gives a shit?

This a serious question?

Kinda, why wouldn't it be? I mean, shit i'd take him as a backup in Dallas, I think he'd fit the scheme. However, there's a ton of guys kneeling and none of 'ems getting "black balled"

Kinda, why wouldn't it be? I mean, shit i'd take him as a backup in Dallas, I think he'd fit the scheme. However, there's a ton of guys kneeling and none of 'ems getting "black balled"
He's literally the face of whatever this movement is. Not to mention the guys doing it now are currently on a roster and under contract.

He only got the start for the third preseason game I thought, not regular season

Rookie QB for the Browns. How is this debatable?
Im a glass half full kind of guy. Takes one draft to dig a team out of the dumpster.

Hue is a damn good offensive coach.
He only got the start for the third preseason game I thought, not regular season
Think theyre keeping him on a leash by saying that, but no fucking way theyre going to start Bork over him. Hes been widely outplayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back