NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ time. Carr and his glass leg finna lose his job.

Zero starters on offense lol. Riveting.

EJ looking sharp
bad enough we have to listen to this Bev woman
but Millen has to go

Joseph is going to fuck people up this year. Kids hit the next step.

Mack and Bruce Bruce LOOM

The hit he laid on Johnson was nice. Not that preseason matters but bummed from the lack of starters playing.

Oaklands 2nd team offense is probably better than quite a few teams 1st teams.

The hit he laid on Johnson was nice. Not that preseason matters but bummed from the lack of starters playing.
That is a moronic statement. I was overjoyed when I read that Von wasn't playing the other day. Fuck having starters out there risking injury for no reason.

Im only watching for Corey James, Marquel Lee, and Vanderdoes.

Small tight end imo.
DGzW2vvV0AEZ2HF.0.jpg

That is a moronic statement. I was overjoyed when I read that Von wasn't playing the other day. Fuck having starters out there risking injury for no reason.

Good for you. I'd like to see the starters stomping the ass of the Cardinals for a series or two.

Good for you. I'd like to see the starters stomping the ass of the Cardinals for a series or two.
Good point. Definitely worth it to see the Cards get some ass stomping in a preseason game. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

derek-carr.jpg

@metal @Streetz @Cantalope

I really enjoy this dudes break down of players. does a good job explaining what's going on

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/8/12/16137714/the-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-experience-episode-one

Arrowhead Pride is solid. Most of Joel's posts and MNChiefsfan's posts are good...at least somewhat data driven.

Check out Perez Taylor (beat writer), either on social media or the KC Star. Sam Mellinger (staff writer) the same. Arrowhead Pride and those two guys are my best sources for legit information about the Chiefs.

We talking about week 16 or preseason?
Well when this happened in week 16 the Raiders absolutely collapsed and lost a playoff game to the shittiest team to luck their way into the playoffs. Yeah I would like to see that happen in the preseason this year instead.

Good point. Definitely worth it to see the Cards get some ass stomping in a preseason game. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

derek-carr.jpg
Mother fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back