NFL Discussion v43: Fall is coming

What are your predictions for the Ravens?

• Four 1,000 yard receivers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys didn't believe Lucky because of his past incidents but believe Zeke after all of his.
Don't they kind of have to believe him? Wasn't it proven that he wasn't there and that it was someone else that was arrested and falsified their name using his?

dude I saw the new NFL thread and I was like, "welp, gotta go introduce the fellas to the Ravens again," and lo and behold, to my great surprise and delight, the thread poll is about the Ravens!!

I feel so honored :) thank you, thank you, thank you

I picked 'best defense of all time' but I also think flacco is gonna break Ravens records in the regular season and look amazing in the postseason.

dude I saw the new NFL thread and I was like, "welp, gotta go introduce the fellas to the Ravens again," and lo and behold, to my great surprise and delight, the thread poll is about the Ravens!!

I feel so honored :) thank you, thank you, thank you

I picked 'best defense of all time' but I also think flacco is gonna break Ravens records in the regular season and look amazing in the postseason.
We are talking about the Cowboys off field issues and Eagles PFF grades right now

Tim Tebow hit another homerun the other day

Don't they kind of have to believe him? Wasn't it proven that he wasn't there and that it was someone else that was arrested and falsified their name using his?

The only thing they had in front of them was what they got from the police, they didn't believe Lucky because of all his past transgressions.

They cut him, it apparently got heated and words were exchanged...now they have the info actually saying he's innocent, but the damage has already been done.

For a team the gives shitty people so many chances, you'd think people would realize "Wow, this guy must have had a TON of issues for the Cowboys to cut him" but nope lol

lol, Jesus Marky, you defend people when they're guilty and you throw them to the wovles when they are innocent.

You and Jizzy are the most biased homers itt, but in completely different ways.

Tim Tebow hit another homerun the other day
Saw an article the other day about how "Tebow is starting to tear it up in the minors"

lmao

He's hitting .243 with a .334 OBP, and he's only in High A ball.

He's done wayyyyy better than I thought he would though, I didn't think he had a chance in hell to hit above the Mendoza line.

Cowboys didn't believe Lucky because of his past incidents but believe Zeke after all of his.

I'll put on my bright white suit of armor here.

Lucky's had a ton of problems according to many many people in the know.

Zeke's had his issues, but nothing concrete. He's not a problem to the team, as far as football stuff is concerned. Shows up on time, does his job.

The "domestic violence" was before he got drafted, and Cowboys had all the evidence they needed that he was being setup by the girl before he was even drafted. He went into a weed shop. No big deal if he passed all his drug tests. The only real bad thing that matters is pulling the girls shirt down, and even with that nothing happened at all involving the law. Say what you want about the bar incident, but they got nothing on him and the police stopped pursuing

McJizz, you should look into a Canboy PR job. May as well get paid to post all that stupid shit.

McJizz, you should look into a Canboy PR job. May as well get paid to post all that stupid shit.

Wanna tell me what's stupid about it? I get it, that all that looks bad. In black and white though, nothings concrete.

Don't bitch about them cutting Lucky with nothing concrete, and then condemn them for not cutting Zeke with nothing concrete.

Wanna tell me what's stupid about it? I get it, that all that looks bad. In black and white though, nothings concrete.

Don't bitch about them cutting Lucky with nothing concrete, and then condemn them for not cutting Zeke with nothing concrete.
I didn't bother to read past the first line of your post. lmao

You think that's Lucky's actual jersey? Might as well recycle it, right?

Also, PFF is running a "teaching tape" series. It's nothing ground breaking (probably because the guys creating them aren't real coaches lol). But gives interesting stats on which teams are doing what like play action, RPO, formation set percentages.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-teaching-tape-cincinnati-bengals-and-the-rpo

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-teaching-tape-the-exotic-smashmouth-titans

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-unstoppable-option-run-schemes-of-the-buffalo-bills

lol, Jesus Marky, you defend people when they're guilty and you throw them to the wovles when they are innocent.

You and Jizzy are the most biased homers itt, but in completely different ways.

Unless traffic is involved, of course.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...ar-later-dallas-still-top-nfl-suspension-list

1501078021-Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_9_06_05_AM.jpg

1501078662-Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_8_09_03_AM.jpg

To be fair, 2 of them make up 60 games which still puts them in top 5 and would put Baltimore in first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back