NFL Discussion v39: Buying Rodgers' 2017 Season or Just Curious?

Aaron Rodgers MVP 2017?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
post her pic so we can get a good laugh.

Lol at all of the Giants fans mad about not getting AP. He does not fit the team in any way, shape, or form.

Teams have been able to stop Peterson because they figured out that the only thing he was in the game for was to run the ball. Most teams demand a lot more than just running the ball. They have to read defenses to be a part of the passing game as well as block.
<23>

I'm not sure I want Blount either... wrong side of 30 although he is solid in the red zone.

I think we'd be better served drafting a RB in a higher round.

I like him because even though he's a big dude, he's got some wiggle to him and is more multidimensional than AP and is just better at this point. He wouldn't have to be a bellcow and they'd have a versatile group of RBs.

Overall I think plugging holes like this is good, they've done it cheaply with most positions and they can just go into the draft going for BPA as much as possible. He'd be a shortterm solution and they can definitely still take a RB.

How is Beaterson at pass protection? Picking up blitzes seems like it might require an ounce of intelligence...

He isn't good at pass blocking so he wasn't usually in games in passing situations. He runs best out of a deep set and defensive coordinators started calling blitzes against those formations. The shotgun formation has gained popularity and allows the QB better look at the defense. That isn't the best fit for a back like Peterson.

Marshawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

giphy-2.gif

Raiders will throw it on the two yard line, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back