NFL Discussion v38: Show me your TDs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has ESPN covered the Ezekiel Elliot thing yet? Doesn't appear so.

Not that I've seen. Dan Patrick did and said that the Canboys were very concerned with his off the field behavior even before this latest incident

Not that I've seen. Dan Patrick did and said that the Canboys were very concerned with his off the field behavior even before this latest incident
Typical. During the season he was pictured at a marijuana dispensary. Not exactly a wise move given... you could get suspended for smoking weed. I don't care if you do, and no one should but it's an easy way to forfeit tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Typical. During the season he was pictured at a marijuana dispensary. Not exactly a wise move given... you could get suspended for smoking weed. I don't care if you do, and no one should but it's an easy way to forfeit tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yeah, he obviously isn't a very intelligent person. My guess is there are other things that we haven't even heard about. The funny thing is he can be suspended on the personal conduct policy even if the chick didn't care.

Yeah, he obviously isn't a very intelligent person. My guess is there are other things that we haven't even heard about. The funny thing is he can be suspended on the personal conduct policy even if the chick didn't care.
Good.

Fuck, I hope the Patriots get their entire defense stolen piece by piece, but I know deep down they'll just grab a bunch of practice squad guys from the Jags and make a pick-6 a game.

There is no sun anymore, the sun is gone.
We died, and this is hell.

Man, I fucking hate to do this because I hate both the Canboys and Canhio State but fair is fair. I asked a few people about the Zeke Elliot situation and here is what happened. The chick in question was part of their group. They all know each other. Before Zeke pulled her top down she had already flashed the crowd once. When Zeke did it she was asking the crowd if they wanted to her to do it again and then she said something and pointed to Zeke. He then pulled her top down. She pulled it up kinda quick which has likely led to the misunderstanding. It's an non story. What should be noted is the whole group ( and Zeke possibly the worst) were beyond wasted. Not sure how the NFL will handle it but outside of poor judgement he didn't do anything wrong.

Fuck that hurt to type.

Expect Seattles sacks allowed total to drop. Rustle will be enthused

Hope he blows out his knee while walking to the next buffet line

Man, I fucking hate to do this because I hate both the Canboys and Canhio State but fair is fair. I asked a few people about the Zeke Elliot situation and here is what happened. The chick in question was part of their group. They all know each other. Before Zeke pulled her top down she had already flashed the crowd once. When Zeke did it she was asking the crowd if they wanted to her to do it again and then she said something and pointed to Zeke. He then pulled her top down. She pulled it up kinda quick which has likely led to the misunderstanding. It's an non story. What should be noted is the whole group ( and Zeke possibly the worst) were beyond wasted. Not sure how the NFL will handle it but outside of poor judgement he didn't do anything wrong.

Fuck that hurt to type.
NFL already completed their preliminary investigation of the video. They provided the following summary:

ErZ8XZ6.gif

Lol so Ty can go to RB and keep #88 because he's going from one eligible receiver position to another. Solid loophole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back