NFL Discussion v36: The Legend Continues

Who's Your Superbowl MVP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradford being at 7+ was a shocker to me. Then i remembered he broke the Completion % record. Couldn't find individual Yards Per Completion stats, but team-wise Houston was dead last followed by Minnesota. Makes a little more sense.

Bradford has been a QB with decent stats his whole career. It is too bad Bradford is a numbers guy and not a real winner though. Those dink and dunk baby offenses in St. Louis did not help him develop any.

Bradford has been a QB with decent stats his whole career. It is too bad Bradford is a numbers guy and not a real winner though. Those dink and dunk baby offenses in St. Louis did not help him develop any.
He has a creepy look, acted like a bitch in Philly, and his body is usually not ready. I wish failure for him.

How was their rushing game though? The 99 Rams were #1 in total offense, #1 yards per play, #1 in passing offense, #5 in rushing offense, and #1 in scoring offense.

The Rams offense was a fair choice for #1. IMO the article should go more in-depth evaluating each team's offensive unit. The Rams x-factor was Faulk setting up unique mis-matches, playcalling, and schemes.

Last edited:
Cant think of a better division for Romo to come to.

Get him out to pasture ASAP so he can go enjoy retirement.

Romo going to make Dallas miss him when he's killing it on another team.

Hope Denver takes a look at him.

I'm sure Gase is the answer to his problems and not PFM.

Texans are a good QB away from being serious contenders.
They have a good team, the LOL comes from signing a QB to a contract worth 72m a year ago and being right back in the market for a new QB a year later.

Jason Kelce could get traded to the Bucs is a rumor im hearing. Would be a major upgrade over Hawley

Keep hearing rumors about how the Canboys are gonna pursue JPP and they can fuck right off and die tbh

Keep your grubby mits off

Keep hearing rumors about how the Canboys are gonna pursue JPP and they can fuck right off and die tbh

Keep your grubby mits off

I was going to post a pic of JPP's hand with some kind of grubby mits comment...but..uh...it must've been awhile since i've googled that. There are some GRAPHIC ass pics of his hand that I hand't seen. God damn.

Also, I don't see that being true. Maybe, but unless he comes at a good value, I don't see the Cowboys over spending in FA. Can't really afford to, honestly. I mean, you can always make something work, but it's got to be a good value...and I don't think JPP is in the "good value" market. I think he's in the "This is the last big contract of my career" market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back