NFL Discussion V. 66: Kizer Throws'way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Brisket vs Marshall

I hope so, means Sanders will stop making catches while sitting on my fantasy bench.

McManus missed.. yeesh....
Denver has a better chance to win stupid games like this with Bork. Very sad situation.

I feel like, to make this more interesting, the winner should get to take the L and vice versa. Watching tanking teams try to out tank each other sucks.

Broncos winning the tanking duel.

I work a half mile from the Colts stadium, no one gives a fuck about this shitty game, so here's this

25352024_1798672786844147_1111492881423656282_o.jpg

What happened there? Didn't seem like hard contact. He just went limp.

What happened there? Didn't seem like hard contact. He just went limp.
Sometimes concussions don't come from massive hits.

He could have a neck injury too and not a concussion. He took the hit on the top of his head.

Fuck... this is really bad.

Goddamn... hope he isn't paralyzed or something like that.

You can hear Al Michaels trying to not cry while he's talking. Jesus.

Watching the NBA over this dumpster fire of a matchup. Only trash I like looking at is my own team
Edit: Hope Semen is okay though. That's never cool

Goddamn... hope he isn't paralyzed or something like that.

You can hear Al Michaels trying to not cry while he's talking. Jesus.
Is Al Michaels at your house? How are you hearing him talk about this?

Semen too? Holy hell.

Is Al Michaels at your house? How are you hearing him talk about this?
That's Al with Collinsshit isn't it?

You know what I meant, dude in the booth with Collinsworth was struggling there for a bit.

Haha, I was literally a second from quoting him and mentioning you when I saw you had liked it.
It made my agent orange rev up. Been sitting here muttering to myself and clenching sphincters(that would be an awesome name for a shitty band)

I still question this wire camera shit for football games.

It works in Madden but to view the game it can go fuck itself.

You said "fuck anyone that looks like Al Harris" and their dreads look awful similar....

It isn't always about the skin color you goddamn KKK member. You and Riley KKKooper should go hang out at a Klan rally.
I haven't been to a klan meeting since Jesus camp.

I was joking by the way, just Incase. I gotta remember folks will get all "thuper Thenthitive" about shit they really don't care about because they love to manufacture outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back