NFL Discussion v.56: F--- Yo' 6-0

Who wins first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a crushing loss. Sutton's schemes and the personel om d not tackling as a unit are the biggest takeaways.

The Chiefs' O line will get a major upgrade in the coming weeks. Im not worried aboit that.

This one sucks

What a crushing loss. Sutton's schemes and the personel om d not tackling as a unit are the biggest takeaways.

The Chiefs' O line will get a major upgrade in the coming weeks. Im not worried aboit that.

This one sucks
Los Angeles is coming for that AFC West title.

Usually games end like that with the raiders on the losing end. Feels weird

Such bullshit. Raiders can thank the refs for this one.

The AFC West is a blast when the big three are competitive.

LA is just there to randomly fuck up someone's party from time to time, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lmao my guy Lynch watched the game from the stands after getting ejected.

DMjXBzAUMAIyT91.jpg

Such bullshit. Raiders can thank the refs for this one.
You cant be serious here lol.

There were countless atrocious calls on both sides.

Usually games end like that with the raiders on the losing end. Feels weird
Carr got over the KC hump. Im in disbelief tbh.

Theyve had his number in such a bad way.

Lol @ chiefs fans in other boards trying to blame the refs and saying the NFL needed Oakland to win

KC has a terrible defense and a shit oline

The AFC West is a blast when the big three are competitive.

LA is just there to randomly fuck up someone's party from time to time, not that there's anything wrong with that.

"The big three"

Fucking lol

"The big three"

Fucking lol
I stand by my analysis.

Congrats on your boys beating mine the other week but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

EDIT:I'm really just fucking with the Chargers while enjoying a nice win. However, if you're grading each franchise by historical success/significance you'd be hard-pressed not to put them 4th in the division. It depends on what metric you want to use but going by obvious things like Super Bowl victories, playoff victories, division titles, etc. they're clearly behind Oak and Den; maybe you could make a bit of an argument against KC I guess.

Those Dan Fouts-era Charger teams were pretty great though, I'll tip my hat to that.

Last edited:
congrats @PUO3 and other raiders fans... we've been suffering together this season, hopefully the ravens pull it together in the same way :)

congrats @PUO3 and other raiders fans... we've been suffering together this season, hopefully the ravens pull it together in the same way :)
nope1.gif

I hope the Ravens can celebrate being a game under .500 with the Raiders this week.

From watching the highlights it looks like the Raiders got the Patriot treatment with all these calls and refs going their way.

Coop on his way to being worth a first rounder imo.

Just imagine the uproar from Horseface and SSHHHIIIIUUUUTTTT this morning if Lynch would’ve put his hands on a white official and been ejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back