NFL Discussion V.5: Thursday Draft Lottery Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
if youre going by the eyeball test, last night baker blew darnold out of the water. not even close to compare the two, jets playcalling was awful though. baker looked more composed, tight passses, it was awesome.

im fucking pumped

Darnold had the best and worst throw of the night on back to back plays.

Pretty rich having a guy dissing social media on Colin's Clickbait.
Dno_WgRUYAAz1CP.jpg

Last edited:
All the shit Hue has taken over not immediately saying Baker is the starter is puzzling. He did the right thing. It would be very disrespectful to Tyrod for him to have just went out in the post game presser and said “Ya obviously Tyrod sucks and Baker is the guy moving forward.”

Thats a discussion you have behind close doors with Tyrod first. Im actually shocked Hue got it right.

All the shit Hue has taken over not immediately saying Baker is the starter is puzzling. He did the right thing. It would be very disrespectful to Tyrod for him to have just went out in the post game presser and said “Ya obviously Tyrod sucks and Baker is the guy moving forward.”

Thats a discussion you have behind close doors with Tyrod first. Im actually shocked Hue got it right.
Yup.

Bills PR team is about as good as the product they put on the field I see.

Lol not a chance, but have fun watching your team play for a draft pick..... again. My God your team sucks.
True.

It could be worse though. I could be delusional and think my shit team will be top 5 in records, make the yoffs, and win the division.

True.

It could be worse though. I could be delusional and think my shit team will be top 5 in records, make the yoffs, and win the division.
Call me mystic mac. I see dees tings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back