NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas keeping it felony

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lson-charged-aggravated-assault-deadly-weapon

Cowboys' Damien Wilson charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Damien Wilson was arrested on two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon during a Fourth of July celebration Tuesday night, according to the Frisco Police Department.

According to police, Wilson was arrested at approximately 8 p.m. at the Frisco Freedom Fest at Toyota Stadium. He was released from the Frisco Detention Center on a $10,000 bond for each count.

The 24-year-old Wilson, who was a fourth-round pick in the 2015 draft, started five games for the Cowboys last season, playing in all 16. He had 34 tackles and a half sack.

Is Dallas trying to draft the All Criminal team?

@MarkyMcFly

Dak Prescott is being accused of using a machine to sign his autograph for a memorabilia company instead of signing by hand

i

Lol what a prick

Lmao. Thats a pro-active approach- dude is all about efficiency. I love it.

Don't blame him. Don't think I've been able to replicate the same signature once in my life.
My signature has a few defining features, but it gets worse as the weekend approaches. By Friday afternoon it looks like a roller coaster drawn by Michael J. Fox. Still, if you're an athlete the little differences should be part of the charm.

He should have a spelling contest with Mayweather, probably be close.

Kaep is officially more irritating than Tebow. Hell probably join ISIS.

Fuck him and his fake shtick. Dude didnt have a thing to complain about until he became a backup and needed to put himself back in headlines.

Yea man, Kaep should have beaten up his gf or get caught with drugs instead of this "fake shtick"

Kaep is officially more irritating than Tebow. Hell probably join ISIS.

Fuck him and his fake shtick. Dude didnt have a thing to complain about until he became a backup and needed to put himself back in headlines.
Not sure about this , but I hope we get Kaepernick pitching for a minor league team soon

Refreshing to see a stand up guy like Kaep do good things he believes in. He's a millionaire but still fighting the good fight.

He'd be a starting QB on at least half of the teams right now if most fans weren't redneck racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back