NFL Discussion v 40: Mel Kiper is the GOAT

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real question is ..is his arm strength better than rex Grossman?
sexyrexyfronttz3.jpg

It's overkill. ESPN spams us with this shit because ESPN carries the 3 day draft coverage. These 2 months of pre-draft coverage is basically just 2 month commercial. They actually promote the draft as "the Super Bowl for fans whose teams won't make the Super Bowl" lmao
how hard is it to change the channel if you don't want to hear something, faust? there's a bunch of other channels if you don't care about this shit.

Strong arm and he's mobile. Accuracy and footwork issues. Also didn't play under snap basically at all. I didn't want the Texans to take him.
I don't get them trading up and giving up picks in order for a player to sit for a year or two.

Faust was taken to Suplex City itt. Brutal.

I just checked my phone and hopped on here during the draft. I don't even have ESPN.

Faust was taken to Suplex City itt. Brutal.
faust would rather hear in depth analysis of the craps vs cucks game or how westbrick doesn't have anyone to play with.

Chiefs were in a good position to do so with their roster.
Not sure that's a luxury a team who didn't win a playoff game should take. Next year should have better QB's.

Not sure that's a luxury a team who didn't win a playoff game should take. Next year should have better QB's.

Chiefs found their guy. They had Mahomes as the best QB in the draft. What would they have to give up next year to get their guy? A first and a third dont seem too high if you get a franchise quarterback.

It's a circular argument.

If Mahomes fails, it's not going to cripple the team. Having said that, I hope they get a couple of solid, impact players in rds 2-7, and I trust Dorsey to get that done.

Packers gonna take a bunch of dudes no one else had on the board. They'll get carried by Aaron Rodgers on offense, but the defensive players will fizzle out before over performing in a contract year. Easy breezy. Don't even need ESPNs commentary on the draft.

I don't get them trading up and giving up picks in order for a player to sit for a year or two.
He was going to be gone sooner than later

They only "gave up” a 1st round for next year (had 2 third round picks this year)

It's better to have him sit behind Alex one year , learn Andy's playbook than draft him and throw him in right away

Just my 2 cents

Wonder what the Giants pick at #2.... RB? Or a lineman? Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got a cornerback to replace Cromartie next year.

Wonder what the Giants pick at #2.... RB? Or a lineman? Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got a cornerback to replace Cromartie next year.

I'm hopin they just grab linemen for both sides of the ball today. I'd be happy with that.

Chiefs found their guy. They had Mahomes as the best QB in the draft. What would they have to give up next year to get their guy? A first and a third dont seem too high if you get a franchise quarterback.

It's a circular argument.

If Mahomes fails, it's not going to cripple the team. Having said that, I hope they get a couple of solid, impact players in rds 2-7, and I trust Dorsey to get that done.
Linebacker a D-Lineman and a RB hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back