NFL Discussion v.33: Hey MikeHolmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember if I read it here or saw it on espn or something but Brady has like a 114 career QB rating vs Pittsburgh

Pats are pretty damn good against them historically I thought.

They are but after that last game I'm not feeling great. I respect the Steelers. I think Tomlin is an ass but the team is loaded with talent. Their offensive line was excellent against a tremendous KC defensive line.

I shudder to think what the Steelers would look like with Bryant. Amazing that people forget about him.

They're stacked. It was a gutsy win to go into arrowhead like that and play win a grind.

The Pats are also dealing with injuries in their receiver core and of course no Gronk. They'd be a lock with him because they could run two TE sets. I also think Bennett is playing banged up.

They'll need to pressure Ben and beat him up - Let Bell run and focus on hammering Ben. He can't move anymore. Praying for cold weather.

Well if the pats do get past the steelers they will lose to my packers.

If he does indeed take the job, he will be the best coach hired this offseason. Book it

I wanted Denver to get him, but after they didn't I decided that he's shit. He is a hot head and can't relate to the playas. His dad will also have to be involved. All poisonous to a team so no thanks. Unless Denver somehow dumps VJ

What none of these stories are mentioning is that the girls were 11 years old

That came out in the local media down here last offseason but the story got buried

Would 2 11 year olds count as one 22 year old?

I don't believe his dad has to be involved. Many people reporting he doesn't want to be attached to his dad, he isn't getting the job because of that.

Well if the pats do get past the steelers they will lose to my packers.

It's die hards like you and Faust that help me realize this place has a soul.

May Gayrod throw to infinity, forever and ever, (G)a(y)men

It's die hards like you and Faust that help me realize this place has a soul.

May Gayrod throw to infinity, forever and ever, (G)a(y)men
This means a lot to me.

If he does indeed take the job, he will be the best coach hired this offseason. Book it

Thank God. Things are, hopefully, looking up for the Niners. Can't believe what a fucking disgrace Jed York is though. You'd have to be a brain dead goon to fire Jim Harbaugh, especially after what he did for them.

They are but after that last game I'm not feeling great. I respect the Steelers. I think Tomlin is an ass but the team is loaded with talent. Their offensive line was excellent against a tremendous KC defensive line.

I shudder to think what the Steelers would look like with Bryant. Amazing that people forget about him.

They're stacked. It was a gutsy win to go into arrowhead like that and play win a grind.

The Pats are also dealing with injuries in their receiver core and of course no Gronk. They'd be a lock with him because they could run two TE sets. I also think Bennett is playing banged up.

They'll need to pressure Ben and beat him up - Let Bell run and focus on hammering Ben. He can't move anymore. Praying for cold weather.

It's the complete opposite imo. You take,away Bell and make Ben throw it a ton.

It's the complete opposite imo. You take,away Bell and make Ben throw it a ton.
That's why I want cold weather. Best case scenario is that the weather becomes a natural secondary defense.

That's why I want cold weather. Best case scenario is that the weather becomes a natural secondary defense.

That's true. Still, Bell is a guy who will excel in cold weather because he runs hard and is content with getting 3 or 4 yards if that's all that's there. Defense will be tired and that's another case where you could see him occupying an entire drive. If I'm NE I just do my best to take him out of the game and let everyone else try to beat me. That's weird to type with arguably the best WR on the same team (I consider Bell the best RB in the league) but Ben will make mistakes. The first one Bell makes (outside of being a pothead ) will be the first I've seen. He doesn't even miss blocks

That's true. Still, Bell is a guy who will excel in cold weather because he runs hard and is content with getting 3 or 4 yards if that's all that's there. Defense will be tired and that's another case where you could see him occupying an entire drive. If I'm NE I just do my best to take him out of the game and let everyone else try to beat me. That's weird to type with arguably the best WR on the same team (I consider Bell the best RB in the league) but Ben will make mistakes. The first one Bell makes (outside of being a pothead ) will be the first I've seen. He doesn't even miss blocks
Maybe you're right ... it's the Marshall Faulk theory - they run the offense through Bell so hope for cold weather and take him out of the game. Get up and force Ben to beat you by himself.

I'm still really wary of the Steelers - have great respect for Ben, Bryant and Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back