NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PFF o line rankings going into 2018.

I'd probably put the Titans & Falcons above DAL at this point.

At least Cousins got a taste of a bad o line last season when 80% of the Deadskins line was injured.
Keenum had to miraculously dodge a ton of oncoming rushers last season.
Let's all pray for Watsons ACL behind that catastrophy of a line

https://www.profootballfocus.com/ne...ine-rankings-all-32-teams-units-entering-2018

Left Tackle: Joe Staley, 87.4 overall grade
Left Guard: Laken Tomlinson, 70.7
Center: Weston Richburg, 71.3
Right Guard: Joshua Garnett, 39.6* (2016 grade)
Right Tackle: Mike McGlinchey, 90.6* (2017 college grade)

2017 season-end rank: 20th (+4)

16th - Niners OL has taken a nice jump from being in the 30s just 2 years ago. Could be a nice surprise creeping into a top 10 unit for a small window before Joe Staley retires. I'm guessing Jonathan Cooper wins the RG job, he is at least a NFL guard.

PFF o line rankings going into 2018.

I'd probably put the Titans & Falcons above DAL at this point.

At least Cousins got a taste of a bad o line last season when 80% of the Deadskins line was injured.
Keenum had to miraculously dodge a ton of oncoming rushers last season.
Let's all pray for Watsons ACL behind that catastrophy of a line

https://www.profootballfocus.com/ne...ine-rankings-all-32-teams-units-entering-2018
Pretty much what I’ve thought about Denver. If Veldheer can stay healthy then they should actually be a decent line.

Unreal can’t believe the Oline coach passed away so close to training camp.

Damn RIP

It's a really sad situation.

Yeah anytime somebody goes it's really sad but the idea that he felt something was wrong and did exactly what he should be checking into a hospital and they completely missed it is pretty scary.

Yeah anytime somebody goes it's really sad but the idea that he felt something was wrong and did exactly what he should be checking into a hospital and they completely missed it is pretty scary.
It reminds me of what happened to my grandpa.

<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back