NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf does all this mean

Meh, top 10 WR money. I would say he's close to that class, and they already used the 1st rounder on him. I expect a big year in this system

Goff/Cooks>Chargers choking away every game they should be winning in hilarious fashion.

I sure as shit would take Cooks over Cooper though.

Goff/Cooks>Chargers choking away every game they should be winning in hilarious fashion.

I sure as shit would take Cooks over Cooper though.

Ya ya, haven’t you heard? Chargers are the favorites to win the west and sleepers to win the SB. True story

Ya ya, haven’t you heard? Chargers are the favorites to win the west and sleepers to win the SB. True story
Yeah that's not unusual. Fuck those guys though. They always find a way to fuck everything up. Hope they get demoted to AAAAAF or whatever the fuck that leeg is called.

They rightfully should be the favorites to win the west imo. Theyve built a really fucking talented team tbh.

That said, I look forward to another dominant season of mediocrity.

How many games do the Chargers lose by a field goal this year? I say 17.

Haven't been this excited for a season in a while, even though the Steelers will break my balls once again. All the California teams are looking good, outside of the Raiders being a question mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back