• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Send Jimmy to the XFL

Kill me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the Jets look super super dumb not bringing in some QB at the trade deadline. It was clear Wilson hadn't substantially improved.

The Jets coach previously said bringing in a new QB to a system mid season was too difficult. Meanwhile Vikings brought in Josh Dobbs and put up 28 points against the #6 defense.

That Jets Defense is insanely good. If they had a Josh Dobbs to just game manage they'd be right back in the superbowl race.

Man, the Jets look super super dumb not bringing in some QB at the trade deadline. It was clear Wilson hadn't substantially improved.

The Jets coach previously said bringing in a new QB to a system mid season was too difficult. Meanwhile Vikings brought in Josh Dobbs and put up 28 points against the #6 defense.

That Jets Defense is insanely good. If they had a Josh Dobbs to just game manage they'd be right back in the superbowl race.
Imagine if they got Bortles or Wentz, their colossal fucks ups would be alright with that defense. Plus they'd make hero plays and be exciting AF

It's crazy, but I believe him yo. Home game December 3rd against teh Failcans followed by another home game against the Texans Dec 10th.

A QB doesn't need explosiveness like an RB or WR does. They just need a stable platform. And it's his not even plant foot. Rodgers is also kind of cookoo. Playing with a hell of a brace and tape job I think he does rush back because then he gets to be the center of attention for a medical recovery, which his pride would love.

Jets are still 4-4 and play the Raiders next. 5-6 against the Falcons is still very in the playoff hunt, or even 5-7 against the Texans.

It's crazy, but I believe him yo. Home game December 3rd against teh Failcans followed by another home game against the Texans Dec 10th.

A QB doesn't need explosiveness like an RB or WR does. They just need a stable platform. And it's his not even plant foot. Rodgers is also kind of cookoo. Playing with a hell of a brace and tape job I think he does rush back because then he gets to be the center of attention for a medical recovery, which his pride would love.

Jets are still 4-4 and play the Raiders next. 5-6 against the Falcons is still very in the playoff hunt, or even 5-7 against the Texans.

He’d snap the other one behind this line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back