NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy hates America!!!!
Uncle-Sam-shrug.jpg

Jokes on you fellas, I got that dual-citizenship. And both anthems are lame. Flags are alright. Could use more black and green. Maybe a dragon.

That dumbass will just get arrested again and he's already facing a suspension, mcjizz 2.0

Well instead of being a women beating thug he’s just a thug. Wish the panthers drafted him instead of that bust mccaffrey.

So are they going to press charges against that dumbass chick?

I wouldnt bet on it. Unless it was completely blatant that she lied at the time of arrest they wont do a damn thing.
Well she has said multiple times that she intentionally lied to police about what actually happened so that seems blatant to me.

Judge also said there is evidence she stole $8k + a few Rolexs from him. Glad the WITCH HUNT is over , don't care what happens to her

Judge also said there is evidence she stole $8k + a few Rolexs from him. Glad the WITCH HUNT is over , don't care what happens to her
Give it a month or two and there will be a new "witch hunt". The guy is a fucking idiot and will probably get a DUI at the very least.

Goddamn. Getting Baker Acted instead of arrested means that the dude must have been out of his balls. Maybe retirement is the right choice for him.

Maybe him and Martin are bunking together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back