NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiss what ring though? And florio was basically saying what everyone was thinking

Kiss what ring though? And florio was basically saying what everyone was thinking
Assumed. He pretty specifically stated it wasnt Hue.

But, Silver is a cry baby. As is Florio. Them taking shots at each other is hilarious.

Did you get any apologies ITT for your boy getting his case thrown out?

this should make all the "muh flag" cans happy

this should make all the "muh flag" cans happy

This is so fucking stupid. Way to bring attention back to something you’re trying to take attention away from.

That shit is getting thrown out. I'd start a separate thread for apologies.
Like stated - it's a low bar to clear to send it to trial. Case is in shambles and DA should be trying to cut a deal or drop it, but it's possible it advances to trial. Hope it ends today so he can join OTAs though

Now to go after the players that wear the domecaps, don't put their hand over their heart and don't sing along

I think we should go back and retroactively remove all members of the hall of fame who played when the players stayed in the locker room during it.

It's the American thing to do.

57c869e561422.jpeg

if u r a jags fan and wanted to see ur coach shirtless @The Higher Power

the arians interview that they hda this morning was good i thought

I think everyone is ready to move on from this. If these rules facilitate that: good. Lol
lol, it's gonna make it much worse. The League missed the point entirely, the point was to be seen kneeling during the anthem. None of these guys wants to sit in the locker room for it. Now whoever kneels gets to be martyred.

All this whole thing has done is reinforce my hate for anthems and flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back