NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dez situation is the exact same as Kaepernick.

His play last year declined to the point where he isn’t worth the drama to most teams. If he was still a #1 receiver the Cowboys wouldn’t have let him go. If they both still played at a high level they would both still have jobs despite the off the field drama. That’s the risk you take when you walk on the edge though.

Why hasn’t anyone signed our brother ORLEANS yet? That’s the real travesty and mystery of this offseason.

Dont disagree there. But do you think any team actually cares about shit like that?
No, but I think Dez's problem is he's always whinging to get the ball thrown to him more.

Yeah, he's one of the best at receiving the back shoulder throw but the guy's athleticism isn't near what it was 5 years ago and he can't really run every route in the book the way some guys can.

Like, He's great at crossing or out routes but any sort of post route he can't lose a guy.

I remember people use to jump on Dez when they saw him yelling (no sound) on the sidelines
Then the audio comes out and it's him telling his team their still in it and can win

Dez is a poor mans Devin Funchess at this point.

I remember people use to jump on Dez when they saw him yelling (no sound) on the sidelines
Then the audio comes out and it's him telling his team their still in it and can win

I remember when people used to jump on him for hitting his mom then the police report came out and it said he hit his mom.

I’m surprised my dawg onionwhiteknight is supporting dez here after he brutally ripped off Dante Halls X.

Your smug elitist shit has grown old.

Rueben Fosters Sherdog attorney shitting on Dez is absolute comedy.
I actually agree with your main point, but I would actually watch something (read, or know something about it) before disagreeing with it.

You are a good guy, hate to see your posting go downhill like this. Can't even see the sarcasm in my Foster posts lol..

So here’s what we’ve accomplished this offseason...

Newb thinks rbs are over valued
PUtO and onion white knight dez
I think Matt Ryan is a huge can(he is)
Mikey is still a huge can and hopefully never returns.

>I can set PutO off with a simple post asking a question or disagreeing.

>I can set PutO off with a simple post asking a question or disagreeing.
You really enjoy stroking your ego lol. Me pointing out how stupid you sound isnt “set off”.

Watch my cans play the Chiefs if you want to see me set off.
I actually agree with your main point, but I would actually watch something (read, or know something about it) before disagreeing with it.

You are a good guy, hate to see your posting go downhill like this. Can't even see the sarcasm in my Foster posts lol..

Didnt say i wouldnt give it a go. I simply pointed out its not hard to make someone look bad.

Need more arrests.

You really enjoy stroking your ego lol. Me pointing out how stupid you sound isnt “set off”.

Watch my cans play the Chiefs if you want to see me set off.

Didnt say i wouldnt give it a go. I simply pointed out its not hard to make someone look bad.
Like I said I totally get your point - But I bet if you watched you would agree he makes himself look like a silly asshat and it has nothing to do with editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back