NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Denver’s running backs escaped this crash with minor injuries. Crazy shit.

Looks like the Jeep got more yards after contact than Henderson did last year.

@MarkyMcFly

Interesting report today. Local cat said that the Cowboys wanted to take Kolton Miller if he was still there. Wonder if that was legit or not.

Sad to see my boy, ORLEANS DARKWA hasnt been signed yet.

orleanslol.jpg
Getting close to the time to join Krappernick and Reid in their lawsuit I think. This is a travesty.

This legalized gambling thing is crazy. Wish I could bet on the odds of fuck the Pats, Chefs, Raiders, and Cowboys. I would win every single time.

@MarkyMcFly

Interesting report today. Local cat said that the Cowboys wanted to take Kolton Miller if he was still there. Wonder if that was legit or not.

I could see that, honestly. They said Connor Williams, who they took in the second, was in discussion for their first round pick.

One of my brilliant employees bet my boss 200 bucks that the Browns make the playoffs. Unless they have one hell of a turnaround, thats an easy 200 bucks right there.

Doubt anything that tries to downplay the second highest offensive producing position is worth reading.

Its fairly simple. Is a top rusher going to carry you to a ring? No. Neither is any position outside of possibly a QB. I can make a shitty argument of lame QBs who won Super Bowls. That doesnt mean QBs are irrelevant.

If you think RBs arent valuable you are an idiot.

Its absolutely comical that the person who defended paying McKinnon so much money is leading this worthless RB crusade.

Lol got damn Puto, way too early to be this triggered!

-i said I don't agree with the article (missing context, like play action playing such a huge role in today's game )
- i admitted McKinnon is overpaid
- I base my argument for McKinnon on his contributions catching the ball
- again lol, at you being a straight bozo

Lol got damn Puto, way too early to be this triggered!

-i said I don't agree with the article (missing context, like play action playing such a huge role in today's game )
- i admitted McKinnon is overpaid
- I base my argument for McKinnon on his contributions catching the ball
- again lol, at you being a straight bozo
Not triggered, its just completely stupid.

You post something every other day that tries to devalue the position.

Not triggered, its just completely stupid.

You post something every other day that tries to devalue the position.
Yea, my argument was that finding rushing yards from RBs is much easier then filling other positions. I never claimed rushing isn't important. All stemmed from Giants taking Barkley at 2, shouldn't spend that much draft capital on a RB.

Yet you keep posting shit about how theyre not important lol.

Yet you keep posting shit about how theyre not important lol.
You can't see the difference between "RB rushing is more dependant on other positions, easier to find, and less valuable" and "Rushing the ball doesn't matter"?

I can see why you would rather put your head in the sand and ignore any article / fact / stat that disagrees with your old school casual mindset.

You can't see the difference between "RB rushing is more dependant on other positions, easier to find, and less valuable" and "Rushing the ball doesn't matter"?

I can see why you would rather put your head in the sand and ignore any article / fact / stat that disagrees with your old school casual mindset.
I cant see why you keep posting dumb ass skewed articles and comments, no.

Supposedly now you dont believe it, but you keep posting about it lol.

RBs may not be as important as they once were, but they are still a needed part of a well balanced offense. If a team shows up and doesn't have a single RB worth a damn, or a line capable of opening holes for them, it makes the defenses job much simpler. Having a decent quality ground game is still an essential part of an offense, if only to keep the defense honest and give your receivers and chance to be open.

Now, are they worth a #2 pick? Unless Barkley somehow starts breaking records right out of the gate and leads from from a flop season to the playoffs with just his own numbers, I doubt it. But time will tell really, the guy may be the RB for the giants for the next 7-8 years and if he puts up solid numbers far more often than not you can make an argument for it at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back