NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have much info on that whole situation, but my overall feeling is that false accusers should get punished. That shit can ruin peoples lives.

Also, Conley for DPOTY. First ballot HOF career starts this year.
I hope he can prove that she lied and burns her if she did.

This video still kills me. Id take this guy over most of the commentators.

There will be a lot of player turnovers with shorter, guaranteed contracts.

That results in lack of identity of a team with fans and a further loss of fans. Will the NFL last 20 more years? Between the player demands and the head injuries, it might be the end of the NFL.

Players want contracts like professional basketball. I don't see how NBA owners make any money. They do have 82 games to make money. NFL players only play 16 games and even if they play in every game, it is only half of the game.

NBA regular season runs mid October to early April with 82 games. Playoffs early April to mid June with a possible 28 games. NFL season runs September through December. Playoffs January to early February with a possibility of 4 more games.

NFL players have talked about shortening the season. One fifth as many games with 5 times as many players per team makes for tough economics.

That results in lack of identity of a team with fans and a further loss of fans. Will the NFL last 20 more years? Between the player demands and the head injuries, it might be the end of the NFL.

Players want contracts like professional basketball. I don't see how NBA owners make any money. They do have 82 games to make money. NFL players only play 16 games and even if they play in every game, it is only half of the game.

NBA regular season runs mid October to early April with 82 games. Playoffs early April to mid June with a possible 28 games. NFL season runs September through December. Playoffs January to early February with a possibility of 4 more games.

NFL players have talked about shortening the season. One fifth as many games with 5 times as many players per team makes for tough economics.
Nfl isnt going anywhere. It will be fine.

Is anyone still trying to make this argument?

Crazy how much BS reporting people run with. Nothing but hot take garbage that everyone takes as gospel.

Crazy how much BS reporting people run with. Nothing but hot take garbage that everyone takes as gospel.
This is somehow Skip Bayless' fault.

I'm not sure how but it just is. Him and Collinsdumbshit.

Yoff odds for all 32
Can't believe SF's odds. Too much hype for them when all I'm really hoping for is a 9-7 season but think we're realistically 7-9 or 8-8

Can't believe SF's odds. Too much hype for them when all I'm really hoping for is a 9-7 season but think we're realistically 7-9 or 8-8
Yessir. Im big on Jimmy G but man, shit is crazy.

Is anyone still trying to make this argument?

From the article;
  • Broadcast TV networks lost 16% of their viewers,
  • Cable networks lost 11% of their viewers,
  • The NFL lost 9% of its viewers.

So NFL viewership isn't really down because it isn't down as far as other programming? What kind of bullshit logic is that? Fewer viewers is fewer viewers no matter what the cause.

From the article;

So NFL viewership isn't really down because it isn't down as far as other programming? What kind of bullshit logic is that? Fewer viewers is fewer viewers no matter what the cause.
"NFL games accounted for 37 of the year's top 50 broadcasts, or nearly three-quarters (74%) of the most-watched programs on TV. That marked a 32% increase compared to 2016, when the NFL had 28 of the top 50 most-watched programs"

I mean technically you are right, but it's fact that TV viewership is down. NFL still being king (and the gap getting wider in some ways) is a positive takeaway in the grand scheme of things. I believe revenue went up another billion over the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back