NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least mine happened during the regular season and not a playoff run. Which allowed us to grab these guys and a future first round pick:

Yours just ruined a playoff run with no pay off.

Consolation prize

Ever seen a good breakdown of how first rounders contracts work? Id be curious to see it, I thought some of their stuff was already set based on what round they were drafted in. Or is that only for 5th year options?
Not even sure. I think they usually use the prior year's slot as a base and then use the pick before and after to get somewhere in between. Qb's are different since they usually get a little more.

Lol, Arrowhead Pride

They got bodied a couple of weeks ago.

I mean, who lives in the past....still holding on to that super bowl 2 years ago lol.........

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Lol, Arrowhead Pride

They got bodied a couple of weeks ago.

What a goofy looking bastard lol.

He should try some of Carr’s mascara.

We will see who is laughing when Kermy "2PM" AKA Paddycakes AKA Blake Griffin's gay brother AKA Patrick Mahomes goes for 40 and 4500

We will see who is laughing when Kermy "2PM" AKA Paddycakes AKA Blake Griffin's gay brother AKA Patrick Mahomes goes for 40 and 4500
Finna be crying for Alex Smiff to return by week 4.

Finna be crying for Alex Smiff to return by week 4.

There will be some growing pains with Mahomes; he's going to make some bad decisions and he is going to sail some balls (look at the pic from Denver).

You know after it is all said and done, Smith played well in his time in KC. He could never get passed the 2nd rd of the Yoffs, with a lot of factors working against him, but ultimately never got the jerb done. It was time to move on.

My over-the-top gushing about Mahomes is partly a ruse...partly. He has uncommon ability, though. Dude has a freak arm and the ability to throw from any platform in any direction.

There aren't many QBs with that innate talent. And that is something to get excited for after 2013-2016 Smith. Smith had a really good year in 2017 and I honestly believe Reid is going to go all-in on his approach to the offense for next year.

There is going to be a lot of 4 and 5 wide sets. Open it up. Arrowhead Raid offense....and brother, I gotta tell you that makes me feel Aces. There will be some 2s in there for sure. Ready for the season to start yesterday.

Watching the Royals daily in a quasi-rebuild isn't as exciting as seeing a Chiefs YOLOffense. Lol.

Exciting times

There will be some growing pains with Mahomes; he's going to make some bad decisions and he is going to sail some balls (look at the pic from Denver).

You know after it is all said and done, Smith played well in his time in KC. He could never get passed the 2nd rd of the Yoffs, with a lot of factors working against him, but ultimately never got the jerb done. It was time to move on.

My over-the-top gushing about Mahomes is partly a ruse...partly. He has uncommon ability, though. Dude has a freak arm and the ability to throw from any platform in any direction.

There aren't many QBs with that innate talent. And that is something to get excited for after 2013-2016 Smith. Smith had a really good year in 2017 and I honestly believe Reid is going to go all-in on his approach to the offense for next year.

There is going to be a lot of 4 and 5 wide sets. Open it up. Arrowhead Raid offense....and brother, I gotta tell you that makes me feel Aces. There will be some 2s in there for sure. Ready for the season to start yesterday.

Watching the Royals daily in a quasi-rebuild isn't as exciting as seeing a Chiefs YOLOffense. Lol.

Exciting times
Nah, fuck that guy.

I was in South Carolina last weekend and after bar hopping a little I ended up at my hotel bar to catch the end of a Cavs game. I was wearing a Broncos t-shirt and I had gotten a couple of comments from Panther fans earlier in the night in good fun. At the hotel bar a guy asks if I am a Bronco fan and says that he was a Queef fan. I jokingly put up my dukes to fight him. We laugh and I ask how he thinks Mahomes will do. Within 30 seconds he is talking about how his mom and someone else recently died. That guy was a shitty conversationalist.

I was in South Carolina last weekend and after bar hopping a little I ended up at my hotel bar to catch the end of a Cavs game. I was wearing a Broncos t-shirt and I had gotten a couple of comments from Panther fans earlier in the night in good fun. At the hotel bar a guy asks if I am a Bronco fan and says that he was a Queef fan. I jokingly put up my dukes to fight him. We laugh and I ask how he thinks Mahomes will do. Within 30 seconds he is talking about how his mom and someone else recently died. That guy was a shitty conversationalist.

Does Moon know how to party or what?!

A lot of drama with Bowlen’s kids right now. Not sure I want the team staying in that train wreck of a family.

A lot of drama with Bowlen’s kids right now. Not sure I want the team staying in that train wreck of a family.

I don't like reading about that shit. They've had one of the best ran franchises for decades and it looks like Pat knew what he was doing by setting up a succession plan. Hope it doesn't just end up going to the next swingin dick with the most money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back