NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero problem with an athlete, or anyone else, smoking the pots, but just lol @ giving up millions of dollars for that bullshit.

I love me some beer, but if I could make millions of dollars and they told me I couldnt drink beer, fuck beer.

Raiders can now sign Dez to an inflated deal to fill that hole

How many over 30 guys will that be now? LOL

Two posts in a row. Closet fan.

:eek:

But if you are seriously a sex offender of any sort I hope you die in a car fire.
A friend of mine from college was once charged as a sex offender like a year or two after we graduated. He was drunk and walking home, needed to piss and not realizing, pissed on the side of a daycare center. It was like 2 am (so obviously no kids actually around), but he was a prick to the officer that spotted him and got charged with something that would have required him to register if he had been convicted. His lawyer was able to get it all dropped to normal public urination and he did some community service. We spent years ripping on him for that shit.

That's somewhat a myth. I was treated well in prison. It depends on the prison whether sex offenders are mistreated.

From an article that I was reading, " Most jailhouse assaults happen because the victim violated prison norms, not because of the crime he committed on the outside." If you behave in prison, you're usually OK.

If it's Prison you will be given an option of going to a PC yard (protective custody), GP yard (general population) with a fake jacket (the prison will provide fake documents, showing you've committed another crime than you actually did). Or you can always got to detention/slash lock-down. All three options kinda of suck, if you hit a PC yard you can never comeback to a GP yard without running the risk of a lock in the sock finding it's way upside your head. If you go to GP, you'd better hope that jacket checks out. The first thing you'll do when you hit the yard is meet with the heads of your race. They will go over your options as an inmate, a lot will be determined by gang affiliations, priors, and if your a fish. If you don't check out you'll catch a blanket party and be thrown in detention anyways. A lot people have miss conceptions about lock-downs/ detentions. You'll most likely be housed with 2 other inmates in a very small cell, one of you will be sleeping on the floor next to the toilet. You'll be placed together by your total classification score. The only way you'll get your own cell or solitary confinement is if you're maxed out (you're a level 5) or you're considered a mental health patient. Even as a mental health patient you"ll only have that cell to yourself for a week tops before you're kicked back to where ever complex deems you fit.

I hate that it even exists, but that ring doesn't look bad.

Maybe not a big deal.

The Kellen Winslow Jr. news gets worse and worse.

Sunday morning, fired up the smoker, watching Top 100 on the DVR.

Please baby Jesus football season hurry. Barely hanging on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back