NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they already have a dude who got arrested for DUI after crashing his lambo, then face planted into a curb while trying to escape the police on a bicycle?

Not sure that's getting topped.

...and blamed Kendall Wright for wrecking his car.

Fuckin hilarious

terrance-williams-dashcam.gif

Earl Thomas holding out

I wonder what he thought about Kam's hold out

I think Earl will skip training camp, and show up after week 2 of the preseason, with a agreement that the Seahawks will re-sign or trade him during the year.

I think he will be resigned, and that Cam is coming back.

The Seahawks D is going to surprise this year. Their demise has been greatly exaggerated.

Terrance Williams is a fucking goof

A year tops until Greg Hardy is UFC champ

I think Earl will skip training camp, and show up after week 2 of the preseason, with a agreement that the Seahawks will re-sign or trade him during the year.

I think he will be resigned, and that Cam is coming back.

The Seahawks D is going to surprise this year. Their demise has been greatly exaggerated.

They don’t have two shit tier teams to feast on this year. Squawks are done. That defense isn’t carrying anything.

They don’t have two shit tier teams to feast on this year. Squawks are done. That defense isn’t carrying anything.
Hear theyve got a decent QB.

Hear theyve got a decent QB.

We’ll see if that Oline can do more than have him run for his life and manage to lift a RB over t-rich levels.

QB might be a big piece. But it is a team game.

We’ll see if that Oline can do more than have him run for his life and manage to lift a RB over t-rich levels.

QB might be a big piece. But it is a team game.
How much worse can that o-line play than hes already dealt with his whole career?

Thats not a new issue theyve got to work around. Hes been balling at an absurd level with terrible pass protection.

How much worse can that o-line play than hes already dealt with his whole career?

Thats not a new issue theyve got to work around. Hes been balling at an absurd level with terrible pass protection.

Team is blessed that have him. Any other QB would be Luck status at this point. He’s not the point of my dig though?

Be lucky if they break .500 this year.

Team is blessed that have him. Any other QB would be Luck status at this point. He’s not the point of my dig though?

Be lucky if they break .500 this year.
An elite QB can carry a team beyond that is my point.

Is Wilson even going to know what to do if he has good pass protection?

Is Wilson even going to know what to do if he has good pass protection?
Probably not.

Actually, he might get sacked more with a good o-line cause they receivers won't be running those backyard routes and he'll be holding the ball longer.

Sherman doing position drills today, sounds like nothing but that's ahead of schedule. They predict he will be full go at the start of training camp.

The Hackenbueg era in Oakland has drawn to an end. Sad.

8-8 looms. In Gurley and Garrapolo I trust.

Rustle is the man tho.
See, this is absurd. Youve got Jimmy G in there confidently to win (Im huge on him also) but not Wilson who has long proven himself lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back