NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Thomas holding out

I wonder what he thought about Kam's hold out
At this moment, he's not battling with us, so I can't really tell you what [his absence means]. It would be great if he comes back, but we're gonna keep on truckin' ... You never know what's going on with someone in that situation. He's in a whole other place right now. He's handling his situation, [rather than] helping us. I try not to deal with that energy.

Nah, sow discontent.

Khalil Mack is an uppity, good-for-nothing, stat padding scoundrel.

Overrated can imo. Id trade him. Just find another dominant pass rusher in the draft. Literally a dime a dozen position.

Donald signing first means Oakland will be under pressure to exceed that contract, makes no sense to wait.
Which is why his agents are waiting.

This is like DT and Dez. Both went down to the wire because each side was waiting the other out.

Speaking of future HoF pass rushers. It’s been nice hearing all the good stuff coming out about Chubb. Seems to want to be great and is actually listening to those that know more. He said he’s sending his practice tapes to D-Ware for feedback.

Good to hear that a guy your franchise spent a 5th pick on isn’t a shit head. At least not yet.

Speaking of future HoF pass rushers. It’s been nice hearing all the good stuff coming out about Chubb. Seems to want to be great and is actually listening to those that know more. He said he’s sending his practice tapes to D-Ware for feedback.

Good to hear that a guy your franchise spent a 5th pick on isn’t a shit head. At least not yet.
Everything I've heard, including "word on the street" here in NC, seems to indicate that Chubb has his head on straight. I'm still rustled your boys got him. Still. Rustled. Fucking Cleveland Browns.

Overrated can imo. Id trade him. Just find another dominant pass rusher in the draft. Literally a dime a dozen position.
Should trade him for a power running back. Is Kuhn still playing?

Trade that man for McKinnon asap.

Outside of Clay's broken shnoze it's been slow

Which I guess is a good thing?

We should get odds going on which team.

Cowboys will be -2000
Didn't they already have a dude who got arrested for DUI after crashing his lambo, then face planted into a curb while trying to escape the police on a bicycle?

Not sure that's getting topped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back