NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half your wins are against the Cowboys. See how easy that is to do? I see why they call you Canrona.
Yeah but Canrona isn't on the Panthers and cams nuts everyday

Also he shows up during loses and during the offseason

As a Ravens fan, I disagree this is the best team they've ever fielded. However, assuming they can stay relatively healthy, no one is going to want to play them in the yoffs and they will make the yoffs.

It might be the most well balanced team the Ravens have put together. The 2000, 2011 and 2012 teams were still all defense, just enough offense to get over the hump (hell the 2000 team didn't even have that, but didn't need it with that defense). This team is definitely better offensively than any good Ravens teams of the past. But their defense needs to prove they can be consistent. They feast on second tier and below QB's/offenses, but seem to have a lot of trouble getting pressure against top flight offenses. We'll see I guess.

As for last week, Lol at people taking anything from that Cincy game as indicative of the season. Cincy is the team in the division that always gives them fits, even when Cincy is fucking terrible the Ravens struggle against them.

As for last week, Lol at people taking anything from that Cincy game as indicative of the season. Cincy is the team in the division that always gives them fits, even when Cincy is fucking terrible the Ravens struggle against them.

You and him are literally doing the same exact thing, just with one extra game. Mainly because of a game against the Bills and a game against a team that won 5 games last year.

"We beat Peterman and Keenum...PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE DALTON GAME"

Half your wins are against the Cowboys. See how easy that is to do? I see why they call you Canrona.

I’m also not in here hyping the Canthers up every time they beat some garbage team.

As a Ravens fan, I disagree this is the best team they've ever fielded. However, assuming they can stay relatively healthy, no one is going to want to play them in the yoffs and they will make the yoffs.

It might be the most well balanced team the Ravens have put together. The 2000, 2011 and 2012 teams were still all defense, just enough offense to get over the hump (hell the 2000 team didn't even have that, but didn't need it with that defense). This team is definitely better offensively than any good Ravens teams of the past. But their defense needs to prove they can be consistent. They feast on second tier and below QB's/offenses, but seem to have a lot of trouble getting pressure against top flight offenses. We'll see I guess.

How do you agree that it is the most well balanced team the Ravens have put together, but disagree its the best team they ever fielded?

I am saying this is the best overall, well rounded team the Ravens have ever had. Offense, Defense and ST all considered.

We are still without and have been without our cb1 and te1.....not to mention that our best player and perhaps the best lb in the game (Mosley) has been out for 2/3 games. Even the early route vs the bungles started AFTER Mosley got injured, once the rest of the D calmed down, they nearly pitched a 2nd half shutout.

Rookie LB Kenny Young looks like the steal of the draft. Really looking forward to him and Mosley together.

TE Andrews was also a great pick in the 3rd, Hurst and him are problems for any defense.

According to "next-gen stats" Dak Prescott has had the 3rd most time to throw. Now, i'm sure most of that is probably attributed to his ablitity to run around a bit but he's not good at it. I mean, he's pretty good at running but his pocket awareness and ability to make plays on the run seems to be non-existent since his rookie campaign.

9 out of the last 11 games, didn't even reach 200 yards passing.

It doesn't matter if he has 4 minutes to throw his receivers are fucking trash and that's definitely a problem because they arent getting separation with 1 on 1s. Dak sucks though too.

I’m also not in here hyping the Canthers up every time they beat some garbage team.
Broncans were undefeated before yesterday. Im hyping the Ravens, because I'm the only one hyping the Ravens.... in return all Ive received is hateful flames...

But....I was right. All you muhfuggas are thus far WRONG.

Eat Crow.

........or Raven!

Sue the league

Damn. Always liked Hayes.
I thought the first injury would be someone snapping their arm trying to prevent themselves from landing on the qb.

How do you agree that it is the most well balanced team the Ravens have put together, but disagree its the best team they ever fielded?

I am saying this is the best overall, well rounded team the Ravens have ever had. Offense, Defense and ST all considered.

We are still without and have been without our cb1 and te1.....not to mention that our best player and perhaps the best lb in the game (Mosley) has been out for 2/3 games. Even the early route vs the bungles started AFTER Mosley got injured, once the rest of the D calmed down, they nearly pitched a 2nd half shutout.

Rookie LB Kenny Young looks like the steal of the draft. Really looking forward to him and Mosley together.

TE Andrews was also a great pick in the 3rd, Hurst and him are problems for any defense.

khalilmack.jpg

You and him are literally doing the same exact thing, just with one extra game. Mainly because of a game against the Bills and a game against a team that won 5 games last year.

Lol the Dalton game.... A divisional game in the bungles opener on a short week and the QB of our defense was lost to injury. Also down our CB1....Wonder why we got lit up in the passing game. When Mosley went out we had (by mistake, I hope) a ROOKIE relaying plays to the team from the sideline. (Was corrected at the half with Weddle relaying plays)GTFO.

The more important items to note are that the Ravens almost came back to win and pitched a near shutout in the second half.

Because I think those dominant defenses of the past would steamroll the the offenses that pick on the current pass rush and those teams would be more successful. Plus the run stopping is just off.

If the defense continues to progress, this team has the potential to be the best Ravens team, but I don't see it yet. I was very encouraged by the second half of the Bungles game and the last 53 minutes yesterday. I'm just not ready to crown them yet. I want to see how they do any top tier QBs first. Those types of guys shredded the defense last year. I want to make sure that was really just the injuries before stating otherwise.

Broncans were undefeated before yesterday. Im hyping the Ravens, because I'm the only one hyping the Ravens.... in return all Ive received is hateful flames...

But....I was right. All you muhfuggas are thus far WRONG.

Eat Crow.

........or Raven!
It's week 3, calm down

Yeah but Canrona isn't on the Panthers and cams nuts everyday

Also he shows up during loses and during the offseason

I was here the whole Cinci game when the Ravens got thrashed, so not sure what youre talking about...

And why be in an NFL forum during the offseason??? That makes zero sense. I was however, here for the draft and since training camp.

Actually I addressed this point directly in the middle of that post:

" But their defense needs to prove they can be consistent. They feast on second tier and below QB's/offenses, but seem to have a lot of trouble getting pressure against top flight offenses. We'll see I guess."

This is the reason I'm not jumping in the 'Best Ravens team ever' congo line yet. But looking shitty against Cincy is a twice a year tradition for the Ravens, so I'm not ready to write them off yet either. If they get massacred by some other decent, but not great, QB's, I reassess. Cincy just has their number and have for about a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back