NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitzmagic will play until he fucks up badly but look at all these weapons he has. Winston is still the future of this team.

Tore his ACL trying to not get flagged for doing his job.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ami-dolphins-tears-acl-trying-avoid-sack-flag

William Hayes tears ACL after trying to avoid flag on sack

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins defensive end William Hayes tore the ACL in his right knee on Sunday in an unusual way.

It happened while Hayes completed a huge third-down sack on Oakland Raidersquarterback Derek Carr, coach Adam Gase said.

Clay Matthews said the NFL is "getting soft" after he was whistled for a third roughing-the-passer penalty this season, while the league took the unusual step of expressing immediate support for the call.

"He was trying to not put body weight on the quarterback," Gase said. "His foot got caught in the ground."

According to the new NFL rule change, a defender laying their body weight on a quarterback after a tackle or sack incurs a 15-yard roughing-the-passer penalty.

Gase was asked if he believes the rule change led to Hayes' torn ACL: "I'm just telling you what happened. ... I'm just telling you what he did."

Hayes purposely tried to torque his body to avoid laying on Carr and immediately grabbed his right knee and rolled on the ground.

Charles Harris, the Dolphins' 2017 first-round pick, will be asked to step into a bigger role with Hayes out.

Gase did confirm Monday that injuries to defensive end Andre Branch (knee), linebacker Chase Allen (foot) and tight end A.J. Derby (foot) are not expected to be season-ending.

Low level scum to enjoy seeing someone shit on kids like that.
Belichick shits on everyone, including his own HoF Quarterback. Why should he change and act like he's Barney the dinosaur for a couple of snot nosed kids?

Belichicks as real as it gets. No fucks given.

I wish i could go to work this high

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24776781/overreact-nfl-2018-week-3-league-going-soft
The Bears are the favorites to win the NFC North
Sunday's victory over the Cardinals gave Chicago sole possession of first place -- a half-game ahead of preseason favorites Minnesota and Green Bay. But for Aaron Rodgers' miracle comeback against them in Week 1, the Bears would be 3-0.

Graziano's verdict: NOT AN OVERREACTION. If you asked me for a pick right now, I'd still go with the Vikings (though I have no idea what the heck happened to them Sunday). But the Bears absolutely deserve to be considered a contender. Their defense was already underrated, and the addition of Khalil Mack may have made it one of the best in the league. Matt Nagy will continue to develop Mitchell Trubisky while designing plays to take advantages of the offense's strengths. The Bears are going to be a tough out.

That shit ain't happening. While this defense maybe on par with the 2006 and 2010 team. Their offenses at least showed up from time to fucking time.

Defense is legit, Mitch could actually improve.

Interesting Stats:

OFFENSE:
Offensive PPG - Baltimore 32.3 (#5 in NFL)
Score Margin - Baltimore +15.3 (#2 in NFL)
TDs /season - Baltimore 12 (#2 in NFL)
Redzone TDs %age - Baltimore 100% 12/12 (#1 in NFL)
Total Points/season - Baltimore 97 (#4 in NFL)

DEFENSE:
Allowed Yards/game - Baltimore 273 (#1 in NFL)
Allowed PPG - Baltimore 17 (#5 in NFL)
Allowed points/season Baltimore 51 (#5 in NFL)
Allowed pass completions / game - Baltimore 19 (#3 in NFL)
Allowed Pass yards/game - Baltimore 169 (#2 in NFL)
Allowed QB rating - Baltimore 67.6 (#2 in NFL)

SPECIAL TEAMS
Justin Tucker.....Nuff said

Through 3 weeks, The Baltimore Ravens are:

Tied for 1st place in AFC North.
Top 5 team in key statistics in NFL.
The best all around Ravens team ever.

All you haters can suck it!

I took on the flames from the whole sports bar since training camp, but it looks like I might be on to something.

Funny how quiet PUTO got about that $700.

Keep quoting me, son!

Sauce: NFL.com

Last edited:
All these stats need an asterisk with the notification of "our first game was against a Peterman led Bills"
1. Stats don't lie.
2. They play whose in front of them, no asterisks required.
3. Mighty Josh played the 2nd half against our benchwarmers in the first game of the season.
4. Your tears are delicious.
5. I suppose we should put asterisks in front of any team who played Buffalo, Cleveland, NY, Dallas, Arizona, Oakland, Houston etc.

Last edited:
Interesting Stats:

OFFENSE:
Offensive PPG - Baltimore 32.3 (#5 in NFL)
Score Margin - Baltimore +15.3 (#2 in NFL)
TDs /season - Baltimore 12 (#2 in NFL)
Redzone TDs %age - Baltimore 100% 12/12 (#1 in NFL)
Total Points/season - Baltimore 97 (#4 in NFL)

DEFENSE:
Allowed Yards/game - Baltimore 273 (#1 in NFL)
Allowed PPG - Baltimore 17 (#5 in NFL)
Allowed points/season Baltimore 51 (#5 in NFL)
Allowed pass completions / game - Baltimore 19 (#3 in NFL)
Allowed Pass yards/game - Baltimore 169 (#2 in NFL)
Allowed QB rating - Baltimore 67.6 (#2 in NFL)

SPECIAL TEAMS
Justin Tucker.....Nuff said

Through 3 weeks, The Baltimore Ravens are:

Tied for 1st place in AFC North.
Top 5 team in key statistics in NFL.
The best all around Ravens team ever.

All you haters can suck it!

I took on the flames from the whole sports bar since training camp, but it looks like I might be on to something.

Funny how quiet PUTO got about that $700.

Keep quoting me, son!

Sauce: NFL.com

Interesting stat. Half your wins are against the Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back