NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would cripple their franchise for years to come. No possible way to make it work unless you are the Rams.
I honestly thought that was an incredibly stupid idea of them.

I honestly thought that was an incredibly stupid idea of them.
Time will tell. For sure this year it looks like LA is all in. We will have to wait and see if they have to completely do a fire sale to make things work or just lose a couple big contracts, but still field a contender in the next few years.

Time will tell. For sure this year it looks like LA is all in. We will have to wait and see if they have to completely do a fire sale to make things work or just lose a couple big contracts, but still field a contender in the next few years.
I like to see teams try to win now but that is pretty absurd.

They were going to give up first round picks, pay him some insane guaranteed figure, then try to get a big trade for him next year.

I’m going to go kill another reffing crew

I hope the Lions shit on the Pats tonight, just so the Dolphins will somehow have a 2 game lead in the division.

Rosen had the worst debut out of all the first round QBs. Says more about the lowly Cardinals than anything else though

Rookie QB Power Rankings

1. Goat Allen
2. Gayfield
3 Canold
4 Rosen
5 lmao

Just saw the Gronk/Lions trade shit. Wow.

Lmao at him threatening to retire if he was traded there.

GB vs Buffalo actually looks interesting now.

I fully expect Rodgers to go 30/35 with 5 TDs and no picks.

The one thing everyone knows about Detroilet is it the biggest shithole in America.

It's sad Candy Reid will Fuck up a sure thing with Patrick MaGOATs.

Mack has 4 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, an INT, and a touchdown.

Rofl.

Ice Cube>Gruden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back