NFL Discussion: KC Woman Beaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of pieces of shit, Brandon Browner just got 8 years

Faust's Expert NFL Picks: Week 13 (Current 17-9 vs spread)

Colts (-3) @ :eek::eek::eek:uars
Colts cover L

Canthers (-4) @ Cuccaneers
Cuccs W

GOAT Ravens (-3) @ Failcans
Failcans L

Lolbrowns @ Texans (-4.5)
Texans cover W

Bills @ Shitfins (-6.5)
Bills W

Bears (-4.5) @ Giants
Bears cover L

Broncans (-3.5) @ Bungles
Broncans cover W

Rams (-8.5) @ Lions
Rams cover W

Cardinals @ Fudgepackers (-14)
Cardinals W

Chefs (-15) @ Raiderps
Chefs cover L

Planes @ Titans (-9.5)
Planes W

Vikings @ Patriots (-7)
Vikings L

49ers @ Seahawks (-10)
Hawks cover W

Chargers @ Steelers (-3.5)
Steelers cover L

Redskins @ Eagles (-6.5)
Eagles cover W
9-6 last week fam, 26-15 overall this season

Proof PFF is shit.

There's a Packer on that list.

@INeedARemedy @Execute @ralphc1 @JackWhite

PFF became irrelevant when they had Clinton-Dix as a top 2 safety earlier this season.

ha-ha-clinton-dix-750x400.jpg

USATSI_8166924_168380188_lowres.jpg

gettyimages-1057322730.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>

PFF became irrelevant when they had Clinton-Dix as a top 2 safety earlier this season.

ha-ha-clinton-dix-750x400.jpg

USATSI_8166924_168380188_lowres.jpg

gettyimages-1057322730.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>
Last night was further proof... dude got fucking PANCAKED by a pulling center that was engaged with a LB.... Just lol.

The real difference is, you're talking about a player (Witten) and i'm talking about an org. (Redskins)

Witten had absolutely no say in the signing, and also isn't going to blast his team or it's player in public, it's simple really. The guy has ran a charity for abused women for a long long time. He comes from an abusive home. They literally made an E60 about it. If anything, it was a slap in the face to Witten for Jerry to sign Hardy.

Damn... He runs a charity for abused and still dick rode Greg Hardy....

Sad.

Yeah, free safety and 3-tech are two areas where their model seems to really fuck up. I remember one year they rated Guion as the worst DL in the league because, despite him being virtually un-movable and one of the best block eaters in the NFL, he was just logged into the system as successfully blocked on every play.

Yeah, free safety and 3-tech are two areas where their model seems to really fuck up. I remember one year they rated Guion as the worst DL in the league because, despite him being virtually un-movable and one of the best block eaters in the NFL, he was just logged into the system as successfully blocked on every play.
Like don't get me wrong, Kenny Clark has done well and I am glad the Pack have him. I was super pumped to see him, Daniels, and motivated Wilk wreck shop up front this year but having him show up as one of the best has me scratch my head.

this is why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

lmao, Why would Riley take a OC job.

Refs were complete garbage in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back