NFL Discussion: Grunos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeirApparent

Humans are a mistake
@Black
Reaction score
Soon the Raiders will be in perfect balance as all things should be...

auwzki51ptt11.jpg

Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to be released/traded at the hand of the children of Chucky. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributed to the balance. Soon, you will have the great privilege of being saved by the great coach. Some of you may think this is suffering... no! It is salvation. The universal scales... tip toward balance because of your impending sacrifice. Smile... for you will have become children of Gruden!

q8rurdnbuut11.jpg

I too know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that your team's good, yet to lose all the same...

pvkln2gbgut11.jpg

4o5efzje9yt11.jpg

Raiders should see what they could get for carr. If a team is willing to give up a first or multiple picks, id say pull the trigger

I don't think he is doing this - but imagine Gruden is working a 4-5 year rebuild and we can't see it. He's got a 10 year contract, he can burn the team to the ground and restart. No other coach has gotten that kind of security. (Niners sort of with Lynch/Shanny and they did the same, but that was a bad roster, raiders were mediocre)

I think the ghost of Al Davis started running the team.

Listening to a Shanny interview and he mentions how much McKinnon changed the scheme, fuck you corona/PUO.

I don't think he is doing this - but imagine Gruden is working a 4-5 year rebuild and we can't see it. He's got a 10 year contract, he can burn the team to the ground and restart. No other coach has gotten that kind of security. (Niners sort of with Lynch/Shanny and they did the same, but that was a bad roster, raiders were mediocre)
I think that's what he thinks he's doing (though he probably thinks he can turn it around in 2-3), I just don't trust him to do it.

Still laughing about Carr crying on the field and losing the respect of all his teammates like a bitch.

Raiders should see what they could get for carr. If a team is willing to give up a first or multiple picks, id say pull the trigger

Trade him to the Giants for a Eli and a 2nd round pick. Raiders want a new QB anyways and they'll get a 2nd rounder.

I’m not sure who is worse this year. Pats fans when their team loses or Raiders fans saying ‘Muh team sucks cause Gruden?’

Chiefs starting 2 backups in the O-Line tomorrow. Makes me nervous about Miller and Chubb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back