NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple fact that the talk is Mack and Coop were let go just cause the office couldn't stand their agent it feels like the ghost of Davis has inhabited Gruden.
Mack is one thing.

I realize everyone wants to use their 20/20 hindsight on Cooper now. No one disagreed with the trade when it happened though. The guy literally admitted that he quit on the team. He was doing fuck all other than being an unreliable disappointment. To top it off he wants top 5 WR money.

Shipping him off for a first was the right move. Good for him that he is realizing his potential somewhere else, and very well may get that contract he wanted. He wasnt doing it on the Raiders though.

All parties should be happy with how that trade went.

Mack is one thing.

I realize everyone wants to use their 20/20 hindsight on Cooper now. No one disagreed with the trade when it happened though. The guy literally admitted that he quit on the team. He was doing fuck all other than being an unreliable disappointment. To top it off he wants top 5 WR money.

Shipping him off for a first was the right move. Good for him that he is realizing his potential somewhere else, and very well may get that contract he wanted. He wasnt doing it on the Raiders though.

Everyone was saying Dallas got fleeced on that trade when it happened. Everyone is winning in that trade.

Gruden still got fucked like a cheap whore in the Mack deal

Reggie was masterful at getting the Raiders out of cap hell. But aside from his round 1 picks, his drafting ability wasn't very good. He reached on a lot of players that didn't pan out. His free agent signings were also mixed. Happy trails.

Now you know how I felt earlier this season.

Canthers offensive core is literally a dream scenario for an offensive minded coach. The defense still kinda sucks though but when you lose as many close/frustrating times as them the coaches have to be held accountable.

Mack is one thing.

I support the move on Cooper but it gets more "this is stupid" for me when you hear the rumblings of why Mack got traded.

Part of me wonders if the way they handled that is why he, at least this season, quit.

Granted he was ass the season prior too so... there's that.

Canthers offensive core is literally a dream scenario for an offensive minded coach. The defense still kinda sucks though but when you lose as many close/frustrating times as them the coaches have to be held accountable.
FatCarthy and his WaffleHouse menu playsheet looms.

They don't have the cap space but Bell in KC would be amazing.

Everyone was saying Dallas got fleeced on that trade when it happened. Everyone is winning in that trade.

Gruden still got fucked like a cheap whore in the Mack deal
Probably true. Unless there is an equal talent, or a championship, cant see much case for ever looking back and thinking that he got it right.

But the guy needs to get to draft his players and see how it pans out before its fairly judged.

giphy.gif

Friendly reminder that the chargers have the 2nd best record in the AFC and is playing for the division on thursday night football. Should be a great game to watch. Im already calling off work. We may not technially win the division with this game but its obviously very important.

10-3 mofos.

Green Bay would have to win out THEN, we (what position do I play?) need the following teams to lose the # of games in the parenthesis:

Wash (1) - @Jacksonville, @Tennessee, Phi
Phi (1) - @LARams, @HOUSTON, @Washington
Car (1) - NO, ATL, @Saints

Green Bay would need the lose of Min @ Sea tonight to lose 2 of the final 3 (or the winner must go winless following tonight)

Min (2) - Mia, @Detroit, Chi
Sea (2) - @Niners, KC, AZ

Ugh........ Relying on SF or Detroit to do something means there's like a .0000001% chance of this happening.

Friendly reminder that the chargers have the 2nd best record in the AFC and is playing for the division on thursday night football. Should be a great game to watch. Im already calling off work. We may not technially win the division with this game but its obviously very important.

10-3 mofos.
What position do you play?

Chargers likely shoot themselves in the foot yet again btw. Respect tho.

What position do you play?

Chargers likely shoot themselves in the foot yet again btw. Respect tho.
To be fair, KC is a hell of a team. Even if we lose, which were expected to, were still most likely going to the playoffs.

Chargers probably win this game but kc wins out and we lose the division with the same record. :(

Fuck Denver.

To be fair, KC is a hell of a team. Even if we lose, which were expected to, were still most likely going to the playoffs.

Chargers probably win this game but kc wins out and we lose the division with the same record. :(

Fuck Denver.
Fuck you and your perennial loser, unwanted, vagrant team too.

Reggie was masterful at getting the Raiders out of cap hell. But aside from his round 1 picks, his drafting ability wasn't very good. He reached on a lot of players that didn't pan out. His free agent signings were also mixed. Happy trails.
Autry, Ward, and Edwards Jr have a combined 13 sacks now this year on their new teams.

Raiders have 11. Total.
{<jordan}

The Mack trade was one of the best deals ever

I think every chiefs, broncos, and chargers fan can agree to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back