NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall good day for bills fans. They played a close game and loss to preserve a good pick. Goat Allen showed glimpses but needs OL and WR/TE/RB help. He’s basically doing everything by himself on offense. Good year to build off imo.

Allen is just such an insane talent, but every game Bills game I watch he has defenders in his lap on every play so it's impossible for him/his receivers to develop any timing/rhythm.

Buffalo needs to be careful with that. There's no quicker way to ruin a still-developing quarterback than by letting him hear footsteps before he masters the offense. I thought Oakland did a really good job of laying down a blueprint on how to work with a rookie quarterback that has those issues, as Carr definitely looked like a footsteps QB at Fresno.

I don’t understand why people still smoke. Blows my mind.

That was one of the best sundays of football I've seen in a long time. A handful of damn good games, some decent ones, and very few stinkers. Plus a hilarious miracle ending in Miami.

Well sherbros ... its over. Steelrs lost, and I'm out of my survivor pool on week 14. It was a fun ride with a few near misses.

Only 2 dudes left in the pool for a prize of 8K. I am rustled.

Stay classy.

Well sherbros ... its over. Steelrs lost, and I'm out of my survivor pool on week 14. It was a fun ride with a few near misses.

Only 2 dudes left in the pool for a prize of 8K. I am rustled.

The type of league where you can only pick a team once? Those are rough, and the most random games can get you eliminated. I got axed from mine when the Bills came out of nowhere and clobbered the Vikings. Was a sad day.

The type of league where you can only pick a team once? Those are rough, and the most random games can get you eliminated. I got axed from mine when the Bills came out of nowhere and clobbered the Vikings. Was a sad day.

Yup. My league has a one time buy back in for X2 the original price in the first 3 weeks. That Bills game put about 3K back in the pot.

In a season of disappointment and heartbreak, Gareon Conley and has arrived (Karl Joseph as well).

Conley held AB to 35 yards. Tyreek Hill to 13. Pretty good two weeks.

Jon Gruden will bring the Raiders back to glory.

Woke up and Ron Rivera still has a job.

Feelsbadman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back