NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matchups I want to see in the playoffs -

Bears vs Cowboys
Chargers vs NE
Saints vs Rams
Saints vs Chiefs

Another bold prediction... ill take heat always do, more often than not it turns out my predictions are pretty good though.

Ravens get no worse than a 3rd for flaccgoat. Hoping for a 2nd which is possible, with the qb needy teams our there.

Capacity wise nope. You can fit 4 times the seats. So bottom line for NFL is not going to allow a hit that big.

Obviously the rose bowl could fit more but it’s a dump. I’d rather watch a game at stubhub any day

Hoping the chargers win the division now just to go to a playoff game. Tickets would prob be like $50 max lol.
Because of the StubHub capacity the tickets prices are more expensive then Ram games.

and it's a lot better place to watch. every seat is good.
I agree, easy to get into/out of. No problem finding parking (shit you can park on the street for free if you get there early enough).

Just for example on the prices, Rams regular season games (niners, eagles) start at $77-80, Chargers last home game starts at $158. Wildcard/divisional TBD Rams tickets start at $158, Chargers $335.. Prices checked on Stubhub.

Matchups I want to see in the playoffs -

Bears vs Cowboys
Chargers vs NE
Saints vs Rams
Saints vs Chiefs

You don't have the Bears in the superbowl. I'm not going to tolerate this disrespect.

Lots of LA sucks but that area in particular is a massive shit show
meh carson isn't too bad . houses there cost half a millon dollars. and you have torrance the 3 beach cities down the street(manhattan,redondo,hermosa).

Another bold prediction... ill take heat always do, more often than not it turns out my predictions are pretty good though.

Ravens get no worse than a 3rd for flaccgoat. Hoping for a 2nd which is possible, with the qb needy teams our there.
Third is a reasonable take imo.

meh carson isn't too bad . houses there cost half a millon dollars. and you have torrance the 3 beach cities down the street(manhattan,redondo,hermosa).

Not just the neighborhood but the traffic and parking situation there. It’s easier to attend a lakers game at staples center lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back