NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost a close game, I wouldn't call that being scared. If that were the case we would have been blown out. My point still stands, no ones scared to play Denver in Denver, ever.

In the last 10 years, Seattle has won 2 more home games than Denver.

So apparently nobodies scared the ol 12th man (which A&M has been using since the 20s, get original) either

Lol people were saying shit like “typical rivers crying” or whatever after this hit. I’m surprised nobody got ejected for losing their shit.

His o-line should have been throwing blows over that one. You do not let your QB take shots like that without mauling someone in return. Be it the play after or whenever you get the chance.

His o-line should have been throwing blows over that one. You do not let your QB take shots like that without mauling someone in return. Be it the play after or whenever you get the chance.

Probably scared of getting penalized if they did.

Nothing you said came to fruition to be honest.

They arent better than Juju, and that RB wasnt very impressive.

The WRs showed out for sure. Hell of a showing in a huge game with all the presssure on them after Allen went down.

The RB was, at best, serviceable.

And to keep things in perspective, Chiefs are dead last in passing defense, and 25th worst in rushing.
Fair enough, after another epic comeback you still cant give them respect.

To put in perspective, we just beat the best team in the afc.

We lost a close game, I wouldn't call that being scared. If that were the case we would have been blown out. My point still stands, no ones scared to play Denver in Denver, ever.
You have no point. You’re trying to act superior after less than a decade of relevancy.

Last edited:

Call me a Homo if you want, I don't even care. Larry Allen gives me half a chub watching him play

Fair enough, after another epic comeback you still cant give them respect.

To put in perspective, we just beat the best team in the afc.
You are legitimately delusional dude.
Chargers finally got over the hump and beat a top team.

Well done.
Thats a coming out party for those queers.

Came back and won a dog fight from a brutal start, with awful officating.
Legitimately a top tier win. Best you can see.

Competitive games say more than blowouts do imo, because most blowouts between top teams are from one of them playing like shit.

Probably scared of getting penalized if they did.
True. Im probably numb of that concern from watching the most penalized team in the league my entire life lol.

Remember when Dizzy bounced early because Denver was getting bodied? That was classic.

Lol people were saying shit like “typical rivers crying” or whatever after this hit. I’m surprised nobody got ejected for losing their shit.

Rivers is like Scandrick, whines CONSTANTLY but I agree with his complaint there.

You cant be serious lol. The Chiefs were getting every call and non call in their favor up until the very end of the game. They got away with a personal foul cheap shot on Rivers literally the play before the PI.
Yeah that was an obvious make up call, then they gave the Chargers another one for good measure.

Remember when Dizzy bounced early because Denver was getting bodied? That was classic.
tenor.gif

Rivers is like Scandrick, whines CONSTANTLY but I agree with his complaint there.

Yeah candrick is a bitch. I think my favorite play from last night was when Conley got a reception and was like 5 yards short of the first down and jumped up pointing his arm forward as if he had got it lol. Pretty sure they didn’t convert on third down either.

I remember Scam not jumping on a live ball in the Super Bowl

Gerg pls

3039186.jpg

Better than Qualcomm and stubhub combined at least. Coliseum would be dope but I doubt that is a possibility. Maybe the Oakland A's field.

Stubhub is way better than the Rose bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back