NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put in Siemian. Can’t be much worse than this.

Booger sucks. Let the game breath a little.

kicking a fg just to put points on the board would be the saddest thing ever.

Adamn Thielan shouting "I can do that shit all day" When there is 2:13 left on the clock and you literally haven't been doing that shit all day

What a fucking can

Adamn Thielan shouting "I can do that shit all day" When there is 2:13 left on the clock and you literally haven't been doing that shit all day

What a fucking can

To be fair, most games this season he has made plenty of damn good plays. He's no slouch. Even prime Moss had bad games.

And no, I am not comparing the two on overall skill, just that even great players have bad games.

So many injuries for the Chiefs-Chargers game. Kinda sucks. Oh well hopefully they rematch in the playoffs.

To be fair, most games this season he has made plenty of damn good plays. He's no slouch. Even prime Moss had bad games.

And no, I am not comparing the two on overall skill, just that even great players have bad games.

He was talking shit unironically even though he ironically wasn't doing shit.

Grade-A retard.

I don't know about you guys, but it's looking like it could be a Dallas v. Seattle playoff game, and i'm cool with that. As a guy who likes defense, I think it could be a good one. Two teams who don't give up a lot of touchdowns. They got the Cowboys earlier in the season when they were struggling, could be a much better game for Dallas this time.

What a fucking can

Maybe he's saying "I could've done that shit all day" if the QB played like a guy deserving 84 mil guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back