Not open for further replies.
1. Darnold
2. Rosen
3. Allen
4. Mayfield
[guitar solo]
5a. Jackson
5b. Rudolph

I've noticed this too, and it's really fucking annoying.

Todd Gurley was/is the best RB prospect since Peterson and, like AP, would have been in the talks for #1 if not for injuries. Fournette and Elliott were not close. Barkley is a better argument, but I'd still say Gurley was the superior prospect.

And crazily enough, for as successful as Gurley has been, he still seems noticeably slower than he was in college. His top speed in college was just insane for his size.

Gurley is one of those big running backs that is going to get dinged up. Enjoy him while you can. It's awesome to see a RB of his size do what he does. He's from right down the road from me in Tarboro, N.C.

I like your QB list but I would switch Allen and Mayfield.

1. Darnold
2. Rosen
3. Allen
4. Mayfield
[guitar solo]
5a. Jackson
5b. Rudolph

I've noticed this too, and it's really fucking annoying.

Todd Gurley was/is the best RB prospect since Peterson and, like AP, would have been in the talks for #1 if not for injuries. Fournette and Elliott were not close. Barkley is a better argument, but I'd still say Gurley was the superior prospect.

And crazily enough, for as successful as Gurley has been, he still seems noticeably slower than he was in college. His top speed in college was just insane for his size.
Almost as bad a list as kiper

Gurley is one of those big running backs that is going to get dinged up. Enjoy him while you can. It's awesome to see a RB of his size do what he does. He's from right down the road from me in Tarboro, N.C.

I actually think he does a good job of minimizing his blows, and that the new coaching staff did a great job of getting him in space and maximizing his touches without getting him too beat up.

More than anything, if they can get a decent zone blocking-style scheme for him to be a more straight forward one-cut back, I think he could rack up huge yards without taking too much a beating.

I like your QB list but I would switch Allen and Mayfield.

Mayfield is better right now, but Allen's potential is just too incredible for me to take Mayfield, given his middling character profile.

Almost as bad a list as kiper
I look forward to your praising of Mayfield when the Bills move up for him.

9YDneOr.gif

Allen fucking sucks. What is wrong with you people lol. There are a lot of guys who are big and can throw far. That doesnt mean they can play QB well.

I actually think he does a good job of minimizing his blows, and that the new coaching staff did a great job of getting him in space and maximizing his touches without getting him too beat up.

More than anything, if they can get a decent zone blocking-style scheme for him to be a more straight forward one-cut back, I think he could rack up huge yards without taking too much a beating.

Coaching staff can't keep him from being hit. W/out a doubt his receiving abilities get him in space so smaller defenders take him down. But when you need some tough yards you give it to him between the tackles. He won't have a long career.

Coaching staff can't keep him from being hit. W/out a doubt his receiving abilities get him in space so smaller defenders take him down. But when you need some tough yards you give it to him between the tackles. He won't have a long career.

Well, I hope you're wrong. I don't see anything to suggest he'll have a shorter career than AP, who never had the passing attack to take the pressure off him that Gurley will.

I look forward to your praising of Mayfield when the Bills move up for him.

9YDneOr.gif

Was listening to NFL Network today, and they said Jets are in on Mayfield. Only way they don't take him is if Darnold is there.

Was listening to NFL Network today, and they said Jets are in on Mayfield. Only way they don't take him is if Darnold is there.
I believe that rumor.

I also wont be surprised if hes gone by then.

Well, I hope you're wrong. I don't see anything to suggest he'll have a shorter career than AP, who never had the passing attack to take the pressure off him that Gurley will.

I hope I am wrong as well.

Allen fucking sucks. What is wrong with you people lol. There are a lot of guys who are big and can throw far. That doesnt mean they can play QB well.
I agree with you. The excuse making for him and the ridicule for Jackson makes it even worse for me. Jackson is literally the closest thing to Vick since he came into the NFL. You put Jackson behind Brees or Big Ben for 2 years I like his potential.

Allen is closer to being the top qb than the 3rd best imo

Allen is trash. His accuracy is absolute shit tier.

Allen is trash. His accuracy is absolute shit tier.
This kinda talk bothers Allen and he has already fixed the problem.

“I think if you look at the film at the times that I did miss, my feet were jacked,” Allen said. “Going back to our offensive system I was asked to do a lot of things within our system. Threw the ball downfield a lot. I am the one to admit that I didn’t put the ball where it needed to be all the time. But, you know, given the circumstances that we had in Wyoming, we won two back-to-back eight-win seasons. It was a place where we ended up winning football games. I think that I helped out in that manner putting the team in the best position to win football games.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/22/inaccuracy-talk-bugs-josh-allen/

This kinda talk bothers Allen and he has already fixed the problem.

“I think if you look at the film at the times that I did miss, my feet were jacked,” Allen said. “Going back to our offensive system I was asked to do a lot of things within our system. Threw the ball downfield a lot. I am the one to admit that I didn’t put the ball where it needed to be all the time. But, you know, given the circumstances that we had in Wyoming, we won two back-to-back eight-win seasons. It was a place where we ended up winning football games. I think that I helped out in that manner putting the team in the best position to win football games.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/22/inaccuracy-talk-bugs-josh-allen/
He should text the Browns to draft him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back