NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wembley might be getting sold to the Jags owner for 800mil. UK franchise could be happening.

1440.gif

Just here to spread the gospel.

Didn't he just spend a fortune renovating the Jacksonville stadium? Perhaps he is going to try and double dip in the NFL.
Are you even allowed to own more than one franchise? Got to think there is money to be made though, you'd have to think a London franchise would instantly be top 5 in value. Maybe he wants to play half the Jags games in Florida and half in England lol.

Not two teams, no. But I doubt there is anything against owning a neutral stadium. So he would make money off the Jags, plus every NFL game played at Wembley and everything else that happens there.

I'm starting to get cold feet on Earl Thomas. Rumors are the trade talk is heating up, and now i'm starting to over analyze. Almost 30, last two season significantly impacted by injury, want's to be paid really high....

but fuck man, it's Earl Thomas

I'm starting to get cold feet on Earl Thomas. Rumors are the trade talk is heating up, and now i'm starting to over analyze. Almost 30, last two season significantly impacted by injury, want's to be paid really high....

but fuck man, it's Earl Thomas

You probably have cold feet cause he doesn’t have a history of slapping women around.

Josh Allen's offensive tweets are a big topic today.

The Philadelphia Eagles are going to be introduced as the reigning, defending Super Bowl Champions in Dallas in front of Jurrah Jones.

And I have a company dinner at Fogo De Chao.

Today is a good day

@NewbZor Bay radio saying DA is likely still pursuing a case against Foster. Based on the passer by witness who the girl flagged down, her 911 call, etc.

The Philadelphia Eagles are going to be introduced as the reigning, defending Super Bowl Champions in Dallas in front of Jurrah Jones.

And I have a company dinner at Fogo De Chao.

Today is a good day

And they'll have to do it in front of the Dallas Cowboys five super bowl trophies

@NewbZor Bay radio saying DA is likely still pursuing a case against Foster. Based on the passer by witness who the girl flagged down, her 911 call, etc.
Witch Hunt, let my man go. To be honest j would be happy with his slap on the wrist from the legal system + 6 game suspension at this point. I believe the niners saw the video - lawyer and them were surprised by the charges.

Witch Hunt, let my man go. To be honest j would be happy with his slap on the wrist from the legal system + 6 game suspension at this point. I believe the niners saw the video - lawyer and them were surprised by the charges.
Shitty timing for the draft either way.

Im going to lol if that chick is charged with either false reports or falsifying evidence with the supposed video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back