NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he would reenact running from the cops.

Wish he would reenact running from the cops.
Hilarious that you abandon your SJW stance for a drunk kid running from the cops.

Guess he should have made up a bullshit story about how the cops threatened to kill him.

Can't speak to that but he's nothing but a big arm with the prototypical size. He was horribly inaccurate in college. Just watch his tape

Concerns over the accuracy of his throws are really, really overblown.

However, his quickness in his reads and his anticipation is pretty concerning. Most of his bad throws weren't because he missed the target, but because he hit it a second late because he hesitated. The more I watched of him the worse it stood out.

top 6 pick at worst
I understand that this is likely the case and I was only kidding with that comment. That being said, now let me respond with an overreaction to your idiocy

source.gif

I understand that this is likely the case and I was only kidding with that comment. That being said, now let me respond with an overreaction to your idiocy

source.gif

Lol well no shit, but I'm just saying I'd be stunned if he slides in the draft. I think Rosen is the one that's going to slide.

Hilarious that you abandon your SJW stance for a drunk kid running from the cops.

Guess he should have made up a bullshit story about how the cops threatened to kill him.
whiteknight.jpeg

Yeah, just rewatched it for the first time in ages and it's crazy how easy all the songs come back. Also, John Goodman is the man.

They might not get a shot at a real franchise QB for a while, that's the real issue, as well as their O-Line being trash. If they really don't want any of them, they have needs at basically everywhere, so Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson all make sense. Of those, however, I think Barkley is the one that changes the team the most, while both of the other picks say that you trust Eli's arm to guide you back to contention. If I were the GM, I'd take:
Darnold/Rosen or, if not interested in a QB...
Nelson
Barkley
Chubb

I just feel like Eli is 100% playing out this contract, I'm not sure how to handle a young QB with him there.

I tried to explain to someone that Goodman was the cyclops and it was all based on The Odyssey and they just stared at me like I was crazy

So which retarded team is going to draft Josh Allen over Lamar Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back