NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is saying that she can definitively prove that she made a false report. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As much jail time and fines as she can possibly get. The dipshit should cut all ties and sue that chick for the small baller amount she is worth to reinforce the lesson she needs to learn.
Shes getting paid off.

I'm sticking with what I said initially.

1. Mayfield
2. Rosen
3. Darnold
4. Jackson
5. Rudolph

Allen
I was listening to Outkick this morning and the guy was talking about how Mayfield plays with too much emotion and all this shit, the other guy said something about telling that to Tom Brady and he couldnt come up with a response. It was pretty funny.

I can fully admit I like him a lot for entertainment on top of how he plays, but I think folks also try to discredit him because they dont like him as well.

Shes getting paid off.
Yeah that is obvious so the player isn't really in a position to fuck her over besides the beating she took. However, since she is saying that it was all bullshit she should face charges and the maximum penalties and that dude's last contact with her should be his lawyer handing her the payment. Courts have plenty of other shit to do then get involved with nonsense like this.

Puto still trying to tarnish an innocent mans name, despicable.

I was listening to Outkick this morning and the guy was talking about how Mayfield plays with too much emotion and all this shit, the other guy said something about telling that to Tom Brady and he couldnt come up with a response. It was pretty funny.

I can fully admit I like him a lot for entertainment on top of how he plays, but I think folks also try to discredit him because they dont like him as well.
Talent wise he's Drew Brees

People forget Rodgers is 34. Packers will be drafting QB talent soon looking for a potential heir. It isn’t this year though.

Earliest is next year. Hopefully they draft his eventual successor in the 2020 draft.

I don't think he's the best quarterback in the class by any means, but I am looking forward to seeing what he does in the NFL the most. Hopefully he lands on a team with a good offensive mind coaching.

I love the Packers rumours, but what do they have to trade that would really be on the table? It's not like they're deep, well, anywhere. Nelson would look pretty good in green and yellow, but that defense needs help so bad.

Packers planning to move up to take Lamar Jackson and completely change the game by trying to convert him to CB.

With the Packers luck he'll get hurt walking to the podium.

Yeah that is obvious so the player isn't really in a position to fuck her over besides the beating she took. However, since she is saying that it was all bullshit she should face charges and the maximum penalties and that dude's last contact with her should be his lawyer handing her the payment. Courts have plenty of other shit to do then get involved with nonsense like this.
Agreed, but has that ever happened?

Puto still trying to tarnish an innocent mans name, despicable.
Im a piece of shit for the ages.

Foster will probably be in trouble again before the season starts though.

Maybe this means SF will keep their grubby fucking hands off of drafting Smith.

I don't think he's the best quarterback in the class by any means, but I am looking forward to seeing what he does in the NFL the most. Hopefully he lands on a team with a good offensive mind coaching.

I love the Packers rumours, but what do they have to trade that would really be on the table? It's not like they're deep, well, anywhere. Nelson would look pretty good in green and yellow, but that defense needs help so bad.

They're trading Rodgers to the Browns for 2018 and 2019 first round picks and 2018 second round pick. You saw it here first!

Snow?

Agreed, but has that ever happened?
Don't throw water in my face and then try to charge me for piss

judge-judy.jpg

Draft needs to hurry up. Can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back