NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Denver is trading with Oakland knowing the raiders want Chubb.

If hes there its in play.
Even then, couldn’t see Denver passing on him. I’m not seeing anything from any of the beat reporters on any specific trade partners.

Last edited:
Even then, couldn’t see Denver passing on him. I’m not seeing anything from any of the best reporters on any specific trade partners.
From the best Raider source there is. We shall see.

I can't imagine the haul it would take to make a. Denver pass on Chubb and b. Pass Chubb on to a division rival.

I can't imagine the haul it would take to make a. Denver pass on Chubb and b. Pass Chubb on to a division rival.
Well Elway loves shitty QBs so maybe theyll toss EJ Manuel in.

Im going to freak the fuck out if Mack is moved for any of these supposed shenanigans.

Im going to freak the fuck out if Mack is moved for any of these supposed shenanigans.
Please tell me that something about Mack has rubbed Gruden the wrong way and getting rid of him is part of his 1998 plan. I would join @Streetz for a jazz cigarette if that happened.

It’s all just smoke and mirrors. Reggie is tight lipped about everything, no way is there any truth to this

Please tell me that something about Mack has rubbed Gruden the wrong way and getting rid of him is part of his 1998 plan. I would join @Streetz for a jazz cigarette if that happened.
Pls stop.

I could see the raiders trading back to get a extra first and going LT and a DT

Money talks again lmao.

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/woman-reuben-foster-case-recants-domestic-violence-claim

Elissa Ennis, the former girlfriend, released a statement through her attorney, Stephanie Rickard, in which she said she can prove Foster was not responsible for her injuries.

“(Foster) did not strike her, injure her or threaten her,” Rickard said in the statement.

Ennis’ injuries were the result of a physical fight with another woman, and that Foster tried to end his relationship with Ennis after he learned of the fight, Rickard said.

There is a video of that fight with another woman, according to Rickard.

“She was extremely upset and told him if he broke up with her she would ‘trash his career,’ ” Rickard said.

Rickard said after Ennis realized what she had done, she went back to the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s office and tried to recant her previous statement

Innocent man #FreeFoster

Already pre-ordered my Mack jersey.

Money talks again lmao.

So she is saying that she can definitively prove that she made a false report. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As much jail time and fines as she can possibly get. The dipshit should cut all ties and sue that chick for the small baller amount she is worth to reinforce the lesson she needs to learn.

Updated qb hierarchy:

1 Josh Rosen
2 Josh Allen
3 Lamar Jackson
4 Baker Mayfield
5t Kyle Rudolph
5t Sam Darnold

I'm sticking with what I said initially.

1. Mayfield
2. Rosen
3. Darnold
4. Jackson
5. Rudolph

Allen

Packers planning to move up to take Lamar Jackson and completely change the game by trying to convert him to CB.

<NotListening>

Oh wait, TT is practically a corpse and got demoted and Capers is no longer part of the organization.

We good. <Rodgers1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back