NFL Discussion: Draft Day 2 "Your can team still sucks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second half of the SB is more on the coaching than the QB imo.

My image of Matt Ryan in big games is him getting ran out his own building by Godgers after a 13-3 season and blowing it in the Super Bowl.

And did absolutely nothing in the second half of the Super Bowl loss lmao. Also your off by a year flaccan and the gayvens won in 2013 iirc.
So if the 49ers scored from inside the 5 yard line when Flacco wasn't on the field, you would consider his entire run totally differently? Because he was his defense not making some plays away from being in the exact same boat as Matt Ryan..

Second half of the SB is more on the coaching than the QB imo.

As the leader of your team and mvp, you should stop the bleeding. Don’t just mail it in cuz you had a good first half.

So if the 49ers scored from inside the 5 yard line when Flacco wasn't on the field, you would consider his entire run totally differently? Because he was his defense not making some plays away from being in the exact same boat as Matt Ryan..

Ryan had an entire half to stop the bleeding, don’t compare one play to an entire half of football lmao.

Ryan had an entire half to stop the bleeding, don’t compare one play to an entire half of football lmao.
Ryan did make the plays to put them in position to kick a game sealing FG. Coaching blew that.

So exactly like the Raven SB like I said.. Kick return TD gave them a 28-6 lead to start the season half and Flacco didn't do shit for the rest of the game. If the 49ers score his game is exactly like the Pats-Falcons SBb

Ryan did make the plays to put them in position to kick a game sealing FG. Coaching blew that.

They went 3 and out with a minute left inside their own 30 when the game was tied.

I got Ryan as a Tier 2 QB.

Not the absolute elite like Brady,Rodgers,Brees or Roethlisberger, but still one of the best franchise QBs in the NFL.

So exactly like the Raven SB like I said.. Kick return TD gave them a 28-6 lead to start the season half and Flacco didn't do shit for the rest of the game. If the 49ers score his game is exactly like the Pats-Falcons SBb

Flacco had 2 clock killing field goal drives(5 minutes each) in the second half which ended up being the difference. If he legitimately didn’t do shit in the second half then the niners would’ve won 29-28.

Ill be drafting both McGOATfrey and McCannon in fantasy. Nasty PPR.

You think David Johnson will still be drafted in the top 5 or ten now?

They went 3 and out with a minute left inside their own 30 when the game was tied.
That drive started at the 11 with 52 seconds left. Not a great place to start throwing bombs risking a TO.

Flacco had 2 clock killing field goal drives(5 minutes each) in the second half which ended up being the difference. If he legitimately didn’t do shit in the second half then the niners would’ve won 29-28.
I remember one of those FGs coming off a LaMichael James fumble (might be remembering wrong)? Either way this is off topic. Ryan is way better then any year flacco and it's not close. Flacco had one 4 game strech that was a huge outlier to his entire career.

I remember one of those FGs coming off a LaMichael James fumble (might be remembering wrong)? Either way this is off topic. Ryan is way better then any year flacco and it's not close. Flacco had one 4 game strech that was a huge outlier to his entire career.

You’re remembering wrong, both field goals came after niner scores. Flacco’s been good in all the ravens playoff appearances. They even lost one year in the afc title game cuz some can dropped a touchdown in the end zone and then cundiff missed a game tying field goal in the last seconds lmao.

Not a bad move if it puts them over the top... Lol move if they don't compete.

Live reaction of @PUO3

Qv1qlte.gif

Its like Gruden is getting all the guys he liked when he drunk Monday Night Footballed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back