• Jason Garrett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.jpg

Image1.jpg

giphy.gif

Catanzaro is the GOAT and the WOAT at the same time! Dude missed an extra point before!

The fuck is Cowboys/Redskins doing on CBS?!
Crossflexing. Started a few years back. CBS and Fox pay basically the same amount for NFL rights but Fox gets much better ratings do to more marketable NFC teams. Few NFC vs NFC matchups are moved to CBS to even the ratings out (I know the Rams vs Seahawks later this year is CBS as well)

Crossflexing. Started a few years back. CBS and Fox pay basically the same amount for NFL rights but Fox gets much better ratings do to more marketable NFC teams. Few NFC vs NFC matchups are moved to CBS to even the ratings out (I know the Rams vs Seahawks later this year is CBS as well)
<mma4>

Appreciate the explanation

<mma4>

Appreciate the explanation
bc0.jpg

49ers have already fumbled 17 times, that's a crazy stat for it being week 7 lol

Ravens stadium always looks like a dreary shithole.

Jesus there's a drunk cowboy fan talking shit about the Saints in the French Quarter. If he gets World Starred I'll take a video for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.