NFL Discussion: Bungles Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the door, call the cops, get better friends and don't pick up Cleveland 8's and you won't have issues.

Chiefs are gonna get so much shit from the media(rightfully so). There’s no way they didn’t see the videos when it happened.

Chiefs are gonna get so much shit from the media(rightfully so). There’s no way they didn’t see the videos when it happened.
As a front office what do you do though?

It's from February which means like you said they had to have known before training camp. You didn't suspend him then and if you suspend him now the PR nightmare of "you didn't do it when you should have" is going to run it's train on you (and rightfully so).

I was expecting a lot worse from that Hunt video after it’s said he “brutalized” her.

Pretty asshole thing to do but cmon, brutalized? Lol

Also, this happened in February. No doubt the Chiefs knew about this. Becoming a pretty shitty organization as quickly as they were becoming relevant.

Definitely went overboard in their clickbait description. Doesnt matter much though, he still put hands (and a foot) on a female after having already been restrained from going after her.

Hes a scumbag.

Chefs have been cursed ever since Dwayne Bowe wore their jersey

I was expecting a lot worse from that Hunt video after it’s said he “brutalized” her.

Pretty asshole thing to do but cmon, brutalized? Lol

Also, this happened in February. No doubt the Chiefs knew about this. Becoming a pretty shitty organization as quickly as they were becoming relevant.

I was thinking the same thing. Effed up? Certainly. Brutalized? I wouldn't go that far either

Kareem Hunt is a dumbass regardless. Walk away from these annoying broads. If they assault you, file charges on them. You are the one playing pro ball making millions of dollars and playing on a team with a good chance to win the Super Bowl. Now you've got a reputation as a woman beater. Doesn't matter if she provoked you or called you a n****r. And you may just be suspended for the rest of the year.

I hate to see brothas throw away their careers because they can't keep their cool. Hunt can jump over 200 pound athletic men to avoid a tackle but he can't avoid fighting with a 120 pound woman?!

And you may just be suspended for the rest of the year.
My fantasy team requests this as I just added Spencer Ware.

I hate to see brothas throw away their careers because they can't keep their cool. Hunt can jump over 200 pound athletic men to avoid a tackle but he can't avoid fighting with a 120 pound woman?!
Part of me feels if you can't avoid that situation do you really deserve the millions of dollars a year for playing a goddamn game?

I know it's overused but athletes need to realize how much little kids can and do idolize them and they need to learn to conduct themselves as such in public even when there aren't paparazzi around.

Definitely went overboard in their clickbait description. Doesnt matter much though, he still put hands (and a foot) on a female after having already been restrained from going after her.

Hes a scumbag.
Agreed, still a shitty thing to do.

My fantasy team requests this as I just added Spencer Ware.

Part of me feels if you can't avoid that situation do you really deserve the millions of dollars a year for playing a goddamn game?

I know it's overused but athletes need to realize how much little kids can and do idolize them and they need to learn to conduct themselves as such in public even when there aren't paparazzi around.

I agree somewhat. Parents should always be the biggest role models in children's lives. Athletes do have a responsibility to conduct themselves in public because everyone's watching.

As said in my first post, you have to have some self-control. You're getting hit by 300 monsters on the field and you get right up and even shake hands with them after the game. "But, but, but, the white girl slapped me and called me a name!" Embarrassed himself, his family, and his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back