NFL Discussion: Big Gape

Better white guy?

• McCaffrey

• Thielen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened this game? Did Panthers just not show up today or Steelers just came on fire?

I watched the start and both offenses looked bad, then I checked back later and the Steelers had just scored to hit 44 points. It appeared that the Panthers just quit. I guess there's no sense getting hurt when you're down by 30 at the start of the 4th quarter.

I watched the start and both offenses looked bad, then I checked back later and the Steelers had just scored to hit 44 points. It appeared that the Panthers just quit. I guess there's no sense getting hurt when you're down by 30 at the start of the 4th quarter.
Steelers D was playing hard and getting a ton of pressure on Cam. Whenever they made a mistake on either side of the ball, the Steelers were there to capitalize, whether it was lobbing up easy INTs from their own end zone or putting rookies alone on AB. Panthers are better than they showed, but they also went cold as soon as the avalanche started.

Yeah, if anything it might help his TD numbers, having that big body for red zone slants. Dez is just icing really, and a little security.
This. & even then, he’s still only like a second or third option there when they have a guy like Kamara who finds ways to walk into the endzone.

Steelers offense almost never looked bad lol

This. & even then, he’s still only like a second or third option there when they have a guy like Kamara who finds ways to walk into the endzone.

Steelers offense almost never looked bad lol
Lol, hey, how good is your offense really if you have to punt twice in a game?

Carolina drove down the entire field on their first possession and dominated with CMC. Then Pitt’s first play from scrimmage was a 75 yard TD bomb to Juju. How would that be the offenses looking bad? Lmao

I miss defence in football.

Anyone else here thsi dude from the ringer talking about football evolving to eliminate linebackers as we know them? Basically they will become small and better at pass coverage, almost like a safety.

Where is @Mikeydontgiva

Did he eat pop rocks and down it with a soda?

The-Mist.gif

Is that movie worth the watch?

Eh, it's decent I suppose. The ending is better than most Stephen King endings, which are usually great rides through the story followed by a complete and utterly nonsensical, shitty ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back