NFL Discussion: Big Gape

Better white guy?

• McCaffrey

• Thielen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loling hard at players always feuding with owners and the nfl over contracts. Then finally we have a superstar actually sit out and miss money, only for his teammates to get butthurt and take all of his shit.
Eh, everything I’ve seen was the team was making fun of a bad situation.

All fun & games but none of that shit is getting returned lmao
tenor.gif

Loling hard at players always feuding with owners and the nfl over contracts. Then finally we have a superstar actually sit out and miss money, only for his teammates to get butthurt and take all of his shit.

I think part of it is that he said he'd report and then left them hung out to dry and they got pissed. Now they've moved on from him. Contracts really aren't that bad, Bell did get screwed though with the franchise tags. At this point he's like 27 and no team with a brain will give him big money. He's old.

I think part of it is that he said he'd report and then left them hung out to dry and they got pissed. Now they've moved on from him. Contracts really aren't that bad, Bell did get screwed though with the franchise tags. At this point he's like 27 and no team with a brain will give him big money. He's old.
27 is old?

27 is old?

For a running back, most of em dont even make it to their 2nd contracts. Let alone their 3rd. He could have the wheels fall off next season for all we know.

Bell is a big back with a lot of touches. 27 isnt a falling off pt, but I'd be cautious about signing Bell to some mega-deal. 3 years, front loaded contract seems right

Canboozled isnt completely wrong on that pt.

Bell is a big back with a lot of touches. 27 isnt a falling off pt, but I'd be cautious about signing Bell to some mega-deal. 3 years, front loaded contract seems right

Sounds like a dog whistle from one racist to another imo. Hope you fellas have fun at your klan meetings.

For a running back, most of em dont even make it to their 2nd contracts. Let alone their 3rd. He could have the wheels fall off next season for all we know.
27 isnt old for any position lol.

Hes not close to a falling off point. Its going to come down to whether or not you value paying a RB big bucks. Most teams wont pay what he wants, but that has fuck all to do with his age.

27 isnt old for any position lol.

Hes not close to a falling off point. Its going to come down to whether or not you value paying a RB big bucks. Most teams wont, but that has fuck all to do with his age.

RB usually peak at 24 fam, it's why I am scared for Jordan Howard next season.

Hes not close to a falling off point. Its going to come down to whether or not you value paying a RB big bucks. Most teams wont pay what he wants, but that has fuck all to do with his age.

Agreed with age, but we are talking about RBs- I think they have the shortest career lifespan of any position. Bell is going to save a year of wear and tear on his body by sitting out (save the money jokes, peanut gallery)

Having said that, he has amassed 1512 touches through 62 games in his career. Thats roughly 24.4 touches per game. That is a lot.

He is a workhorse-type back and has an incredible skillset; I just dont think teams are going to be offering him more than a 4 year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back