NFL Discussion: Best Long Bomb Thrower

Who throws a better long ball

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad people are coming around on Gruden being shit. I hated having to put caveats in my bile.
Personally, I have been a big fan of the moves Gruden is making in Oakland. Hope he keeps it up.

Still bitter over that playoff loss man?

Why would I be bitter? Both of our teams made the super bowl in that time frame, both lost. The only difference is that my team is still good and yours absolutely sucks lmao.

Rams putting Suh at DE now cause he got handled by Fluker ??

All young qbs looked pretty bad today

Why would I be bitter? Both of our teams made the super bowl in that time frame, both lost. The only difference is that my team is still good and yours absolutely sucks lmao.
Just trying to find the motives for you posting about SF so much, like it's a rivalry. Similar to me posting about the dodgers, just curious dog. "Good", meh a lot more competitive that's for sure.

Just trying to find the motives for you posting about SF so much, like it's a rivalry. Similar to me posting about the dodgers, just curious dog. "Good", meh a lot more competitive that's for sure.

I make fun of everyone, especially teams that make bad investments. And so far McKinnon and jimmy are looking like bad investments lmao. I like to shit on the Gayders a lot too and the Ravens, bears and bills thanks to a couple of “special” posters here.

That’s a weak ass penalty on Pendejo.

don't worry, the dallas/houston game is make us forget all this crap
:rollseyes

don't worry, the dallas/houston game is make us forget all this crap
:rollseyes
By putting us into a coma?

Seriously, how does that can team the Cangirls get two prime time games in a row?

*Jerry's World, that's how.
not his stadium, no the WHOLE world is Jerry's lol
he's going to run for POTUS after The Donald retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back