Has Bamboozled lost it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting on dat faust lock of the week

K1S46Qa.png

What about the shoe in

KeaVFPX_d.jpg

Alex Smith could never play again and I'll respect the hell out of his QB play. Hope he recovers but if he doesn't he could be the Packers next head coach

Kappa

Damn. Smith is fighting an infection. Way they're talking it's career ending.

Damn. Smith is fighting an infection. Way they're talking it's career ending.
The broken leg was probably a career ender. Fuck the career, I'm more worried for him to be able to ever walk normally/keep the leg at this stage. I had an infection around this time last year that caused a certain part of my body to swell up to the size of a baseball and I was very close to being septic so I'd be more worried about his leg/him being able to keep it.

Was a spiral and compound fracture to boot which means the bone was sticking out the skin and it broke in a twisting motion up the bone.

The broken leg was probably a career ender.

Was a spiral and compound fracture to boot which means the bone was sticking out the skin and it broke in a twisting motion up the bone.

Fuck me to tears.... Didn't realise how good the skins had till the butt fumbler stepped in

Fuck me to tears.... Didn't realise how good the skins had till the butt fumbler stepped in
This whole season of their's has been pretty tragic.

Guice who is a stud blows his knee out in pre-season, then Perrine goes down, Thompson can't get past his rib issues, their WR corps seems to be having issues all the time and now they've gone through like 3 fucking QBs.

My prediction for Ravens/Chiefs is either the Ravens can dominate the clock like they've been doing and eke out a 'low scoring' (by today's and chiefs' standards) affair, or they just get completely blown out. To remain optimistic I'm going 23-20 Ravens. Only reason I hold on to any hope is because I'm not convinced the Chiefs defense can get off the field. But that is a fast fucking offense and I can't claim I'd be shocked if they put up 40 even with the Ravens doubling them up on TOP.

This whole season of their's has been pretty tragic.

Guice who is a stud blows his knee out in pre-season, then Perrine goes down, Thompson can't get past his rib issues, their WR corps seems to be having issues all the time and now they've gone through like 3 fucking QBs.
Not as tragic as the plight of the American Indian.

Deadskins got off to a nice start, but it was some luck cooked in. In retrospect their only 'good' win was Dallas and that was before Dallas' defense started playing well. All of their other wins are teams with losing records, including the Giants, Bucs and Arizona.

My prediction for Ravens/Chiefs is either the Ravens can dominate the clock like they've been doing and eke out a 'low scoring' (by today's and chiefs' standards) affair, or they just get completely blown out. To remain optimistic I'm going 23-20 Ravens. Only reason I hold on to any hope is because I'm not convinced the Chiefs defense can get off the field. But that is a fast fucking offense and I can't claim I'd be shocked if they put up 40 even with the Ravens doubling them up on TOP.

Im not that worried about the Chiefs putting up points.

However, Im really worried that Jackson will run all over them, extend plays, and make it an ugly game. Going to be pretty cold out, too.

Im assuming Dorian O'Daniel will spy Jackson, which will hopefully mitigate some of the big plays, but the Chiefs ILBs and run defense in general has been shit.

Damn i remember recently being sad to see him at a game because he looked so weak and fragile

Also it's pretty nuts that even after all he been through he still has the build of a muscular guy

I would think that hed have someone a little more fit monitoring him than that scrawny dude tho lmao

That Smith and Shazier stuff got me right in the feels.

Staph infection is scary shit when it gets in the bloodstream. Caught it after an ankle surgery and almost died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back