NFL Discussion: Bears Maul Rams Edition

Has Bamboozled lost it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
never been to Milwaukee, but I remember going to Boston in the 70s and those
ppl don't like anyone unless they're white.
I'm sure things have changed in FORTY fucking years, right?

You guys are making Palis' dick hard right now

In Chiefs' news...

Chiefs backup center Austin Reiter signed to contract extension
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018...er-austin-reiter-signed-to-contract-extension

Good depth signing, whether depth or future starter. Mitch Morse is a FA in the offseason. He has too many concussions to sign him to a long term deal. Hope KC goes deep in the yoffs as a parting gift.

Too many of them ol coloreds to still be like that now. Anyways most of those people died of lead poisoning and emphysema a while ago

never been to Milwaukee, but I remember going to Boston in the 70s and those
ppl don't like anyone unless they're white.
I'm sure things have changed in FORTY fucking years, right?
Too many of them ol coloreds to still be like that now. Anyways most of those people died of lead poisoning and emphysema a while ago
There was a group of 4 cops that would get called in for drug busts when they got a selling on the street and perform cavity searches. They did it for years and the head dude only a couple if misdemeanors, lost his LE cert and 6 months in jail.

smh, nothing undermines the efforts of LE more than dirty ass cops.
throw em in general pop and see what happens.

I completely brain farted. I meant Bob Sutton.

It's all good. I thought so.

Big challenge this week. The Ravens match up well on KC on both sides of the ball. I hope Berry plays, even if it is only to see if he is a viable option.

Big challenge this week. The Ravens match up well on KC on both sides of the ball. I hope Berry plays, even if it is only to see if he is a viable option.

I'm going to be at the game vs. Ravens.

Ya'll are DOOMED!!!

pjc466nayts11.gif

THE BEST EVVVVVVAAAAAAAA

Chefs have no chance vs the GOAT Ravens

Chefs have no chance vs the GOAT Ravens
Fantastic game on paper. I thought the Failcans would put up more of a fight (not sure why i have any faith in them showing up whatsoever lmao!), credit to THE BEST RAVENS EVA for that showing.

Chiefs are a different monster.

Fantastic game on paper. I thought the Failcans would put up more of a fight (not sure why i have any faith in them showing up whatsoever lmao!), credit to THE BEST RAVENS EVA for that showing.

Chiefs are a different monster.
This game is one of the bigger challenges I face in producing my weekly Faust’s Expert NFL Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back