NFL Discussion: Abortles

Should Bortles have been benched?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I had no idea Mike Kafka was the QB coach for the Chiefs. He was the starting QB for Northwestern when I was a freshman.

Fire mike smith and the defense looks competent..interesting...

I miss making fun of his stupid face as he blew the clock management in a vital divisional game.

Last edited:
So, what was the funniest thing to happen today? The Titans going for 2, Tucker missing his first XP, Dallas dinking the goalpost, the Bucs fucking nailing a 59-yarder after missing an XP earlier, the Eagles blowing a 17 point lead to the Panthers in the 4th...what a week to have a bye.

UW9n1JQ.jpg

Need more shots of this guy every time the Chiefs score

So, what was the funniest thing to happen today? The Titans going for 2, Tucker missing his first XP, Dallas dinking the goalpost, the Bucs fucking nailing a 59-yarder after missing an XP earlier, the Eagles blowing a 17 point lead to the Panthers in the 4th...what a week to have a bye.
Giants getting shut out by the Falcons tonight

Lol, Cowboys gonna trade for Amari Cooper. First, they'll probably get gashed in the deal and Secondly, it feels like it's going to take a lot more than Amari Cooper to get this offense going. Another 8-8 season looms

Besides the injuries, the worst part of this season for the 49ers is how bad Foster has been. Wtf happened to him

Canthers face the GOAT Ravens next weekend. I fully expect to lose 100-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back