NFL: 12.24 8:25pm ET Houston Texans - Cincinnati Bengals

Means nothing at this point for us, so I'd expect a big game out of Cincinnati, here. That's how we roll.

hey @helax what you think is the best bet here I want to put this game on my moneyparlay together with the seahawks

I just now saw the Bengals are shutting down Eifert and AJ Green for the year and they won't play today, so...

hey @helax what you think is the best bet here I want to put this game on my moneyparlay together with the seahawks
Stay away from this one. No clue what'll happen here. Texans starting their backup qb and bengals without their best WR

Yeah, this is a complete pick 'em on all counts at this point, I'd say. Garbage.

I just now saw the Bengals are shutting down Eifert and AJ Green for the year and they won't play today, so...
Oh eifert out too? Hm maybe Texans after all

Also the seahwaks canned

Holy shit a missed FG that would have won it for Cincinnati as time expired. Pathetic.

Texans fuck yeahhhh. Also you fucked with the over lol

Oh, you can follow me around and make a lot betting opposite me. That's a fact. Go check the Cowboys thread, I've got it all laid out in that one, too.

But that was pathetic as hell. Like the Texans themselves. I'm sure they'll go far in the playoffs.

Oh, you can follow me around and make a lot betting opposite me. That's a fact. Go check the Cowboys thread, I've got it all laid out in that one, too.

But that was pathetic as hell. Like the Texans themselves. I'm sure they'll go far in the playoffs.
<{1-19}>

Back